Oh punk

I sat and waited for punk and i was chatting to Zack about the current match, Ryback and two bufoons. I laughed as he yet again gathered them both ontop of his shoulders. He was a really nice guy but boy would i hate to be on his wrong side. Punk came back from his Promo wearing jeans and a hoody. I smiled at him ad walked over to him. He kissed me and told me to meet him at his car in 30 minutes. I settled back into my seat next to zack and Wade and continued watching the match.

Punks POV

I found a note addressed to me after my promo and i read it : CM Punk - We could do alot worse to your precious little girlfriend, If you dont want to bring her any harm we suggest you finish her and stop speaking. Its in her best interests. It didnt have a name at the end but no doubt it was Cody and Kane. What was i meant to do? I loved this girl, but staying with her would hurt her even more than leaving her. I found Awe in the TV room with Zack and she bounced over to me. I told her to meet me later. I went to my changing room and sat down. How could i decide, either way, i was going to hurt her, either way it would break my heart. I had a lot of thinking to do.

Aurora's POV

After punk left i was thinking about how lucky i was to have someone like Punk by my side, he was always there for me, no matter what we went through. 30 mintues later i walked to his red car. I always thought it was a pretty colour for a car. Punk stood leaning against the car, hood up, looking down. Something wasnt right, Something was really wrong. He looked up at me and i smiled, his lips curved into a ghost of a smile. "Punk, Whats wrong?" I asked weary that there was a problem. "Aurora" He said using my full name, which made me wince, "I cant help but think that your better off without me, I cant protect you and you deserve better than me, Im sorry" He didnt even meet my eyes. "Are...Are you breaking up with me?" I muttered. He slightly nodded his head and I ran tears rolling down my face, I had to find someone, Zack, Wade, Kelly anyone.... As i ran i never saw the silent tears that rolled down Punks face.

I got backstage away from the car park and searched for someone. Then in the corner of my eyes i saw Zack and Wade talking in the corridore. My heels crashed against the floor as i ran for them. The tears soaking my hair and my top. I ran into Zack and he embraced me, "Bro, Whats up?" He asked gentely, but no words could get out of my mouth, just broken sobs. I fell to the floor and just sat there crying, the man i loved didnt want me, he didnt love me the way i loved him. I had opened my heart to him and he had smashed me down. Wade and Zack got on thier knees and tried to stop me crying. As the tears began to subside i tried to speak "Punk... Punk... He finished me" I let it out and I cried yet again. "come on, me and Zack are sharing a room, You can stay with us" Wade said as Zack carried me to the car. I fell asleep in the car crying. My head was on Zack and as we arrived at thier hotel Wade carried me to thier room and put me in one of thier beds while Zack took the couch. I slept wrestlesly tht night, kicking and punching the sheets and letting out screems. I was dreaming that Punk was kissing me then he turned around with knifes and he was trying to stab me. I woke up and sat straight panting and sripping with sweat. I looked around the unfamiliar room and saw both Zack and Wade looking at me with very worried exprestions. "nightmare" I muttered and looked at them both and burst into tears yet again. Zack quickly made his way to me and put his arms around me, rubbing circles on my back. "I ...I loved him... and... and he broke my heart. OH...OH punk why would you do that" I said to no one in particular. My phone buzzed and i looked at it. I had 47 missed calls from AJ and Kelly and anouther 50 from Randy and Cena. People must have seen me crying. I answered the call and heard AJ on the other end, "Aurora whats wrong? are you ok? Where are you?" She asked in a panic. "AJ" I sniffled from the tears, "Punk.. Punk.. He.." But i couldnt finish so i handed the phone to Zack, "AJ its Zack, Punk broke up with her last night" I dont know what she said but he replied with "Ok, the door will be open, room 225" I looked at him and found a fluffy blancket and snuggled up next to him on the couch with Wade on the other side stocking my legs as we watched the Big Bang Theory.