Sheamus too!

• Dedicated to to my three fab cousins, Connor, Chris and John

I got to my changing room and just stopped. I just froze. It had suddenly hit me that this was real, the belt in my hands was mine... MINE. But i knew i had to keep to my agreement with Sheamus and accompany him to his match. Him and Alberto had never gotten along and it wasnt hard to understand why. Alberto was arogant and a pain in the ass. He paid his way into the business. I gently put my belt down on the bench and found the blue dress still in its bag in my locker. I never locked the locker because everyone here is decent... Well most people. I lift the material out of the bag and smiled, it truelly was beautiful. Luckly I had brought White shoes today so it matched fine. I got ready and re-curled my hair, over my shoulders. The door swung open and many divas piled into my room. Eve, Kelly, AJ, Maryse, Nikki and Bri, Natalya and Aksana. The were all buzzing that someone had beaten Beth. Everyone hugged me and smiled. "We are going clubbing tonight, Join us?" Said Eve. "Of course, i will be looking forward to it" I replied. I looked at the clock and my breath stopped. I had exactly 1 minute to get to the gorilla postition and meet Sheamus. "SHIT!" I screamed and ran out the door.

I rounded the corner to the Gorilla to here Sheamus' music start up. I lunged forward and grabbed his hand before he stepped out. "I'm so sorry!" I yelped as we left backstage. "I thought you had stood me up" Sheamus said softly as he smiled "Thank you for turning up lass" . I kissed his cheek when we got to the ring before he held the rope down for me to get in. My belt was on my shoulder and so was his. I pointed to his and got the crowd to cheer and he did the same for mine. Alberto's music played and his announcer made his way out. Followed by a shinney blue car. The exact same colour as my dress. I scowled at Alberto and he smirked, he knew what he did. He got to the ring and the bell rang.

The match proceeded quickly with many punches and arm locks. And as Sheamus pulled Alberto into a pin, which there was no way he would be able to fight back, Rodriguz hit Sheamus on the back of the head with a chair. My blood boiled as my friend lay next to Alberto in the ring. Bells went off inside my head and voices echoed into my mind. "Sheaus didnt diserve that, you know he didnt. Avenge him, AVENGE HIM!" and yet again the only option was to make Rodriguz pay for his dreadfull mistake.

I lept into the ring and grabbed him by the hair. I Brogue kicked him out of the ring. I jumped out and followed him as he tried to crawl away like a baby. "Use the commentry table" The voices told me. It seemed like a rational idea. My title belt lay abandoned in the middle of the ring as I stripped the Commentary table. I lifted him onto my shoulder with strength i didnt know i had. I slammed him down into the table and my head was clear and free of voices, only to be taken over by the cheers of my fans. In all honesty, I am glad what I did, however i still felt guilt because it wasnt really me who did it. I climbed back into the ring where Sheamus was down sitting up. I grabbed my belt and his and I collapsed onto the ring next to him. MY face was pressed against his cheast and his hand was rubbing my back. I didnt cry. I didnt want to seem weak, but my eyes were closed and i sat emotionless. Sheamus, still feeling the effects of the chair, Picked me up bridal style and carryed me and the two belts backstage, leaving the two men collapse at ring side. And the only thing in my head was, why i felt to strongly for Sheamus when my heart already loves two other men. Is it possable that infact, I love three men...