Introductions

"How do i look?Is there a bathroom anywhere?" i asked, nearly hyperventilating, i did that quite often actually. "Yes over there" Uncle randy pointed in the direction. I brushed my hair again and made sure that it didn't frizz up, I was lucky my hair usually stayed perfect all day long. I applied a touch of clear lip gloss and made sure my nails were ok. I recently had my braces off, so my teeth were now perfect. Ok,  thought to myself, don't go all fan girl on their cute little asses. My heart was pounding and i couldn't breathe but hell, who cares. I left the bathroom to find Randy sat on the floor and no sign of John. As if he had read my mind he said "He has gone to tell the others about you, Are you ok?" He said and stood up and held my hand. "Yeah sure, its just... Strange, you know" "It will be fine" he hugged me and kissed my head. "You look great by the way" he said quietly and i just smiled and hugged him tighter. With that we made our way to the back where the changing rooms were.

We were in the main corridor when Sheamus, CM Punk and Zack Ryder rounded the corner. I heard a voice behind me saying "Aurora please don't hyperventilate on me, i dont know how to handle you like that". It was my uncle with a smile on his face. I smirked at him and said "Get ready for some attitude to take its place then" And smirked at his face.  "Guys, this is my niece, Aurora, she is joining WWE after the meeting with GM" Randy said. "Nice to meet you aurora" Said Zack followed by Sheamus, then CM Punk kissed my hand and told my uncle "Watch her, she is  pretty one" WHAT was that meant to mean i thought, but smiled and said a farewell. I thought i handled myself quite well. Then The Divas were near the changing room. "Girls please be nice to my niece, she may become a diva soon" All the divas seemed really nice especially AJ and Kelly Kelly.

I could hear shouting and it sounded like Cena. I looked at my uncle for guidance but he pushed me forward to continue walking. We rounded yet another corner to find my god-father in an argument with Cody Rhodes and the Miz. Sheesh, of all people to argue with. I was wearing my white stiletto heels, so all three looked up when they heard my shoes on the stone floor. I smiled at John and he smiled back, "This is Cody and Miz, and we are off" And he pushed me back around to leave. I looked back and saw both Cody and the Miz looking me up and down, WEW creepy!!. Now we were waiting outside john laurnitice's office, waiting for the meeting,