A Night of Sorries

I had been to see vince and i finally persuaded him to cancel my divas match for the nigt. I was suppose to face Eve, but i couldnt leave AJ alone. I called for a taxi and said good bye to Sheamus. AJ was still half asleep when the taxi arrived, so i lifted her there. AJ was in her own room tonight, so i decided to sleep there, instead of my shared room with Sheamus. I dropped AJ on her bed and gathered my things from the room down the corridore. As I returned to her room, I found her cuddled up in her red polka dot dressing own and under the sheets, neatly tucked in. Zack was stood in the corner of the room, looking upset... and guilty. I ran at him, after not seeing him in weeks, I grabbed him into a hug... He quickly put me down and sat on the plush leather sofa. I quickly followed suit, and sat to his right.

"Aurora..." he started, and to my shock, he used my full name, "Im sorry, I knew what Daniel was planning... I tried to find you... but, i couldnt" he trailed of, looking very disturbed.

"hey, Zack, dont worry... It wasnt your fault, it was that crazed lunatic" I said in a gental soothing voice. Zacks eyes glazed over with tears, "but i should have been faster" he said, in a dead whisper.

"She wont blame you, I dont blame you... not your fault bro" I said and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and we had a coffee in the room, trying to be as silent as we could, for the now snoring AJ.  2 hours passed and Zack decided to go for something to eat. I followed him to the door and waved as he went down the corridore. I was about to close the door, when a foot jammed it open. I looked at the foot... bright, white trainers... red laces... followed by a leg that i recognised....

"So zack now?" said a voice that once made me shiver. I looked up into punks face, expecting anger and annoyance... But all i saw was deep betrayal and sadness... I sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"No punk, Zacks my best friend and i needed some company" I said, quietly and pitiful.

Punk visably shivered, "Awe, your eyes... they are stll so blue... Always been my favorite feature" He said, deep and strong, yet sounding fragile all the same.  "Can I come in?" I nodded but put my hand on his chest, "be quiet, AJ is sleeping" with that i let him in and closed the door, unknowing a pair of eyes had been watching... but not listening.

I had a nice long chat with Punk... he even apologised for the way he acted... he was so... different and caring. Inside my heart i had a war... Sheamus or Punk... Punk had always been the one to make me shiver, to make me lose my breath... ut also the one who hated my dad... Sheamus had always been there for me, stood up for me and my dad adored him. But it wasnt up to my dad, this was my choice... and mine alone.

45minutes after punks arrival, there was a very heavy knock on the door. I quickly got up to see who sounded so urgent. As i opened the door, i was pushed against the wall with the rush of people entering. Dad (randy) , John Cena, Sheamus, Zack and miz all gathered at the foot of AJs bed. She hadnt woken, but they all stared at me, sadnes... anger... jelousy? really?

"Guys whats going on?" I said in a calm, but worried voice. Dad pulled Punk to his feet, "You think this is funny, messing with my little girl? hu? she was happy till you entered the her life... she was happy until you 'persuaded' her night!!" I was in shock... the words not sinking it. Sheamus' eyes never left mine, he looked at me... not nasty, but sad, jelous but most of all betrayal. I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinched away. I looked up into his big green eyes in confusion. He shook his head and my eyes rimmed with salty tears... "sh..sheamus?" I asked, my voice quivering. He pulled away from me, "How could you, Aurora, I loved you... and the next thing I hear going round the arena is that you are in a room with your ex, looking very cosy" my mouth fell open, had Punk set me up, to ruin what i had with my boyfriend. My eyes darted to him, but my theory was dashed, he held no smirk or grin, just utter surprise. He brushed my fathers hands off is shirt and looked me right in the eye "Im sorry" thats all he said, bu it held so much meaning, so many things unsed. He dropped my gaze and turned to a passive Sheamus, who looked destroyed. "Sheamus, I never touched your girlfriend, I came here to apologise for everything i had done. I loved her, hell i still do. But I see how happy you make her... Just look at her now, the thought of you leaving her has teared her heart out... Dont blow it with her, I want her to be happy mate, and its you that makes her that" Punk said, it was heart felt and had so many connotations, but in my heart i knew punk was telling the truth.

During his speech I had sunk down and leant against the wall. Head down and hair covering my eyes. Silent tears ran down my face, leaving a trail of black mascara down my cheeks. I felt two strong arms pulling me, I lifted my head a looked into the greenest eyes my heart has ever loved. My mouth was caught in a whirlwind with his lips and I let out a sigh of relieve. Punk had let himself out and Sheamus looked in my eyes. "I shouldnt have doubted you, I should never have doubted you" He said in his thick irish accent. His thumbs dried my tears and he kissed me again. I felt so happy, so alive, so so good. But one question was left in my mind.... Why had punk given Sheamus his approval??

Thanx to all my fans for sticking with the story xxx