I will win this thing... One way or anouther

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. As my eyes became more focussed my head began to throb in pain. I could smell some thing that regretably smelt like sick. I turned over in bed to find AJ trying to sit up in the bed a metre away. I tried to lift my head but it made me feel sick. "Hows the hangover girls?" A rough deep voice asked from across the room. I didnt try to reply and all i heard from AJ was a whimper. I managed to sit up and saw my dad sitting on the sofa next to Shawn Micheals and Triple H. They were all lokking at me and AJ. Shawn handed us both two asperins and a glass of water. I swallowed them down and looked at the time. "SHIT!" I dived out of my bed and screemed, only to hit the floor instead. I started babbling. The Dance Battle was tonight, I had all the routines and words perfect and the dancers were flying back over here after thier week at home.... but my partener was still Christian. The guys must have read my expression and they all looked worried, "I will see what I can do about that" Triple H said and he left the room with his phone. AJ slowly got out of her bed and helped me off the floor. We both showered (not together) and we got training gear on. AJ was patenered with Heath Sleater and he really could not dance nor could he sing. I had on my grey joggers and my black bube tube for this morning. I was meeting the four dancers at the airport then having a dress rehersal at the arena. I found my flat black pumps and applied little make up. I sat on my bed when Hunter came through the door with a huge grin on his face. I dived up and stood infront of him, "What?" I almost yelled. "Well I explained the whole thing to Laurenitice and he really does seem to like you. Christian will be paired with Randy, because Randy has now finished his suspension, and you will go with one of the tequnichians, who let me tell you is a great singer!" I hugged him as tight as possable. "His name is Liam" I knew liam... He was tall and had fair hair. He was canny too.

TWO HOURS LATER.

(Author note: When its time for the dance I will paste the lyrics and maybe some main moves, but use your imagination. It has to be good though, because Aurora and Liam are fab!!)

I was sat backstage putting the finishing touches to my outfit. Every pair had, for a girl, a boob tube top and a pair of plain leggings, for the guys, plain leggings, in a certain colour. For me it was black, but as well as this you got a little box of extras on the day. It contain beads, sequins, nettings, glitter and lace in the same colour as your clothes. So I was in my changing room with Liam and the four dancers from England. It was wierd being the only girl but I was ok with it. My out fit now had lace from the boob tube top wrapping itself around my stomache and met with the leggings. But now my leggings had been cut short and I had a soft black material floating down at the back. I had dimantes stuck along the rim of the top and shorts. I also had black lips stick, black eye liner and eye shadow and I had my hair with thick black streaks. Liam and the guys had thier leggings long with glitter down one side, not alot, just enough to see, but not enough to look girly. I applied dark blusher to make my cheek bones stand out and I had sinney necklace and earrings in. The guys wore plain black plimsoles and I wore Black shoes with a slight heel. We looked great, and dark and more evil.

I sat in the changing room by myself now, the dancers were warming up in the warming up room and Liam was trying to find someone to ask about lighting. I moved my hand and it brushed the side of my Diva belt. I smiled to myself and moved it into my locker. I thought about all the pairs of people and laughed gently. Randy and Christian, Punk and Cena, AJ and Heath, Kelly and Dolph Ziggler, Miz and Nikki, Zack and Bri, Vikki Gurerro and Jack Swagger, Eve and Cody Rhodes, Big Show and Brodus Clay... and others. Some pairing were more funny than others. I knew Punk and Cena were wearing a pale blue and Kelly and Dolph were wearing baby pink and AJ and Heath were wearing a funny shade of Orange. A knock on the door and Miz came into view. He was wearing a funny outfit that Nikki must have made. It was bright red with lots of glitter around the crotch area and lace around the ankles. I smirked and he gulped as he looked at me. "GM wants everyone in the Warming up room now" He said and scurried off. I decided that for this 'meeting' I would wear my killer shoes. They would gave more of a bad ass impression, the impression i wanted to give. I opened the door to the room to see some wierd and bright costumes, but everyone stopped and looked at me. Liam and my dancers were already here. Christian had been paired with Randy and they had the cleaners as thier back dancers. I walked over to Liam with the black material floating after me. My blonde hair trailed down my back and I could feel eyes on me. I kept my eyes infront of me and looked at the GM when he began to talk. He was saying things about being a gracious loser and the best shall win. But i was just looking at other peoples outfits. KElly Kelly wore a baby pink outfit with lots of pink glitter, ribbon as shoes and her hair in pink bunches. I had a fuuny feeling she would perform to Barbie Girl, not knowing how Dolph would fell about that. Soon the GM said to wait in our changing rooms and we would be called at our turn.