Its not what it looks like

I woke up to hear voices talking quietly and i tried to move but i couldnt. There was a heavy weight around my waist and as i looked down i found a heavily tatooed arm curled around my waist. It was then that i relised i could feel a body up against my back. I tried to move again but the arm pulled me in tighter to who ever wsa behind me. I looked up to find Christian and Sheamus quietly laughing. I looked at them an mouthed "Who is it?" Christian mouthed back "Punk". "What will i do?" I asked back. I wasnt joking when i said i couldnt move. He was really stong and i could barely breath from the pressure around my waist. Both the men just shrugged and smiled at me, then took a picture of me lying with Punk. That was it, I had to get up, and if i had to wake everyone in the room at the same time then thats what i will do. I screemed really really loud. The arm let go of me and i jumped up into the arms of Christian, I had to cover for the screem, "I think i saw a spider, AHHH!" I yelped and made my way to the abthroom to get ready. Sheamus' deep laugh filled the whole room. I put on my denim shorts and white top that said VIPER. But today i wore by black ballet pumps, I had work to do today.

I slipped out of the door and no one saw. I made the mistake of not telling anyone where i was going. I texted Punk: I have left, tell everyone hey. I got to the car and it took me to the studio. It had been so long since I had been in a studio like this. I recieved a text back from Punk: Where are you?! I decided not to reply and i put my phone in my hoody and found the reception. This particular Studio was for dancing. I loved to dance, i had since i was 6 years old. I went through to the room and as it was only 6 in the morning i was the only one there. I put on the Ipod dock to shuffle and i danced and sung to anything that came on. I had been to preforming school when i was 10 for 6 years, and i still loved the sound of music and the way it traveled through your body. Hours slipped by and it felt like only minutes. I checked my phone and to my shock i found 56 missed calls and over 100 messages, from everyone that was at the party last night. There was even calls of my car driver. I switched my phone off and went back to dancing. Every movement strained my body and my body started to feel heavier and heavier. That didnt stop me, I continued and when i looked at the clock it was 5 o'clock, I had been here for 11 hours. Then my favorite song came on and i couldnt help myself. I asked the receptionist whether there was any dancers that knew the traditional dance that went to the song Dirty Talk. Funnily enough it was 6 male dancers that came to join me. Then the song begun and my body danced away. I started in the center of the room and sung with three guys on each side of me.

I am no angel

I like it when you do that stuff to me

I am no angel

I like it when you talk, dirty when you talk

I dropped to be balanced on stomache and flipped back up.

[Dirty Talk]

Kitten Heels, Lingerie, (Runs hands along body)

Pantyhoes, Foreplay,

Legs up, on the bar,(A flip and lads in the arms of one of the dancers)

in the back of your car,

latex, champagne,

bubble bath, whipped cream,

cherry pop tag team, (Everyone to the center and spreads out)

can you make me scream (Head back mouth open)

I wanna do some dirty things to you tonight,

I wanna fight, all through the night, night... (Fight action)

I am no angel (Arms like angel wings)

I like it when you do that stuff to me (Point to the front)

I am no angel

I like it when you talk, dirty when you talk (Hand cover mouth, then to waist then to mouth again)

[Dirty Talk]

Blindfold, feather bed,

tickle me, slippery,

g-spot,nasty pose, (Pose)

in a video

love machine, by myself, (Roll hips)

clymax,hot wax

S&M on the floor, i like it hardcore (On all fours and wave hair)

I wanna do some dirty things to you tonight,

I wanna fight, all through the night, night...

I am no angel (Arms like angel wings)

I like it when you do that stuff to me(Poins to front)

I am no angel

I like it when you talk, dirty when you talk

I am no angel

I like it when you do that stuff to me

I am no angel

I like it when you talk, dirty when you talk

[Dirty Talk]

Can you go down, (Everyone lies on thier fronts in a line)

are you up for it, baby (On all fours)

can you turn me out, are you up for it (Leans over three guys)

talk to me..talk to me.. (Guys flower out around me in the center)

talk dirty to me.. talk dirty to me

talk to me..talk to me..

talk dirty to me.. talk dirty to me

[Dirty Talk]

I am no angel

I like it when you do that stuff to me

I am no angel

I like it when you talk, dirty when you talk

I am out of breath but i handshake every guy there. I then go to look at the time and see that at the door all my friends are watching me. They all look at me with disbelieving looks. I suddenly felt very angry, could i never have any privacy. "How did you find me?" I asked with an angry tone. "Well, we were all very worried as you werent answering us, so we phoned your driver and he told us where he dropped you off" Randy said. "We were all so worried hunny" john said to me. "ARG!! I cant do anything without everyone finding out. No one was meant to know about this, This was my thing!!" I yelled but felt grateful that my friends were there for me. "Where did you learn that?" Kelly asked in awe. "I went to a preforming arts collage when i was younger" I said and smiled. "That was awsome Bro!" Zack said and i laughed. "That was HOWT!" Christian said. "Erm, thanx i guess.." Well now everyone knows that there is more to me then meets the eye.