I found my place

There was less than 10 minutes before my title match against Beth Phoenix. I had watch alot of her matches trying to figure out her common tackticks. I had my black rind attire on and my hair was in smooth waves down my back, meeting my waist. My lips were as red as ever and my eyes shinned the brightest blue. I sat on the bench looking at the floor. This was my time, If i won.... I couldnt even think about that right now. I hoped i wouldnt win by default or dq because i knew i could do it myself. A short knock on the door lifted my head from my thoughts. My dad was standing there, i couldnt read his expression.... Nervous, Worried, Scared, Happy. He swooped me up in his arms as hugged me. Not long after my name was called. I said goodbye to randy and recieved many good lucks. My music began and i walked out from backstage. I struck my pose and highfived the fans. Beth was already in the ring looking smug. I only hoped i could wipe that off her face.

I flipped into the ring over the top rope and waved to the fans. I yelled "bring it bitch" to no one inparticular. I faced Beth abd smiled my fullest and toothiest smile i had. The bell rung and i lunged straight for her head. I grabbed her head and dragged her to her knees, where i punched and kicked her. She grabbed the rope and i was pulled off her. She quickly got over the initial shock and slapped me in te face. This went on for a little while before I kicked her in the stomach. She doubled over and i again grabbed her head. This time i pushed her into the corner and ran at her, crushing her back. Next i pulled her away and delivered two clean clotheslines. I went for the pin but she kicked out on two. I dragged her up and tried to AKO her but she slipped out of my hold. She went for the piledriver but i ran to the rope. I used the force ob te rope to deliver anouter clotes line. She unsteadyly got to her feet where i was waiting to spear her to the floor. I went for the pin and to my utter suprise the ref counted to 3. Beths eyes were closed and the ref pulle on my arm. I stood up feeling like i was dreaming. Perhaps beth knocked me out and now i was dreaming. But no, i felt the cold metal of the Diva belt in my spare hand as the ref handed ot to me. I collapse to my knees and lay the belt out infront of me. It was mine! I was diva champion. I found where i truely belong. Tears filled my eyes as my life long ambition had come to me with little pain. Beth had barely touched me never mind had the chance to hurt me. I heard Micheal Cole saying "she was wild. Like nothing could stop her getting that title". I slowly walked bak up the ramp toward backstage, while some refs checked on beth. I bsrely got backstage when lots of people dashed towards me. Randy. Cena. Christian. DX.... The list was endless. They were all congradulating me and hugging me. It was too much to take in. But in ten minutes I had to accompany Sheamus out for his match and i had to make myself look presentable. So i headed to the changing room.