Match day

Last night at the hotel was completly normal, i spoke to Punk for a while befire we both fell asleep. Now it was 6:30 and i was wearing black skinny jeans and a short top that said "Ugly begins with u". I left the hotel with Kelly Kelly and AJ, they were going to help me get some last minute training before the match. "So what moves do you know?" Kelly asked me in the car. "Quite a few, RKO, 619, justin 450 splash ect..." i replied. My phone started buzzing so i answered "Hello" "Hey, its Randy, i just wanted to say good luck if i dont get to see you, but can you do the RKO move?" he said, "Yeah sure i can" i replied into the phone "And thanx" "ok well i would love it if tonight you told everyone your signiture was going to be AKO, like Aurora Katy Orton?" He said back "OMG do you mean that? omg thank you so much" i squeeled "Love you soo much" and i hung the phone up. "I didnt know your middle name was Katy" AJ said. "How did you hear that?" i asked. "He talks pretty loud. We all had a good laugh at that before the car pulled up outside the arena.

We were here so early that there were no fans lining the sides. "Hey did you have breakfast?" Kelly asked me. I just looked up weakly and shook my head, "AWE, you know thats really silly to do that, right?" AJ retaliated. "I really cant face it guys, sorry" I said even though i did feel bad about doing it. We got to the training facility under the arena, but there was already two people in the main training ring. Suprise, suprise it was Cody and The Miz. I had nothing against Miz but Rhodes made my blood boil. They both looked up from wht they were doing because once again, the sound of my heels on the metal floor attracted attention. "You cant wrestle in those" Cody said slyly. "I would like to kick you in the face with them though"I replied. Miz laughed and left the ring. "Never really introduced my self, Its nice to meet you Awe, im miz" He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and said "Nice to meet you too". "I bet you cant even wrestle" Cody said louder. "would you like me to prove it to you?" I asked and not expecting him to say "Yes, bring it bitch" That was it, i heard voices in my head telling my to 'AKO'him and that is exactly what i did. I lept up to the apron and flipped over the top rope, ran at him and RKO'ed him with a slight twist, i punched him at the same time. "Your the first one to feel the affects or the AKO" i laughed and went to the next ring with AJ and Kelly. It was going to be a long day.