This Is IT

The following week was full of fine food,  beautiful sights and a lot of laughter. I never thought of what i had left behind... not even AJ. But all too soon the week came to a close and I was packing my small suitcase up.

"Are you happy?" John asked, "With Sheamus I mean?" as he said this, I began to think. I thought about how he made me laugh but the feeling i had for him wasnt quite love... It was more of a Friendship... As the pause stretched on, john stood infront of me. "Aurora... Tell me the truth... Do you love Sheamus?" I stuttered and whimpered... "I...I dont know..." And as the words left my i was left shocked. I had never doubted my 'love' for him, I never thought he wasnt the one for me. John lowered his head... "You need to talk to him" and with that he picked up our bags and took them downstairs.

The whole journey to Ohio was a blur. My mind whiring with scared thoughts. If I blew Sheamus off, I would never get him back... But was it right to pull him along if i was never sure of us being together. I cringed as i got out of yet another cab... Right in front of that nights arena. As I walked to the back entrance, someone fell in step with me. I glanced up to see a bearded and tattooed man. I sighed. "Why so glum?" He said while slerping his pepsi. I looked Punk in the eye... He had hurt me soso bad...  but i still looked at him and i would get the same shiver i used to. "Nothing.."I said harshly and stormed away. I must have looked a wreck to my normal pristine self. Grey sweats, white vest and hair in a high pony and the converse that AJ gave on my birthday. I saw Sheamus enter his changing room and I knew what i had to do. Tears stung my eyes as I pushed on the heavy metal door.

"Sheamus..." I said, choked with tears.. and as he came towards me, arms outstreched I pulled back. His face looked shocked... I was in shock myself. I had pulled away from him... flinched away. He must have known what was coming as he began, "Aurora why are you doing this? didnt we have something?" and as he said this, in an almost begging way I spilled everything on my mind.

"I love you... but i dont think i love you the way you love me. You make me laugh and smile but i see you as my best friend. I...I thought i loved you as more but Sheamus... I dont. I cant.... I cant pull you along while i wait and decide how I feel, Its not fair on you. You have to know that I dont see you like that. I... Im sorry Sheamus... I cant believe im doing this to you." When I looked up from the floor I saw a small smile creep on his face. He stepped forward and hugged me, "Aurora, If we could still be friends... please? I love you... but i want you in my life... You make me smile... If friends is all you want, Im fine with that" He kissed the top of my head and sighed "I love you..." He left the room and i sank to the floor. I had done the right thing... hadnt i? This wasnt a mistake... I didnt love him... I love....

*NExt Chapter we see... is it a new love? or is it a familiar face?*