In the wrong park and birthday presents

I woke up with the sunlight streaming through the curtains. I thought it was so ironic that the sun shone on the one day i felt 100% miserable. I lifted my head to find me still in Punks warm arms, my head on his chest. "Morning sweety" he said quietly and kissed the top of my head. "Morning" I smiled and kissed him on the lips short and sweet. We lay there for anouther 30 minutes before we got ready. It was strange now that we were dating we used the bathroom at the same time not really minding while we brushed our teeth stood next to each other. I put on my dark denim jeans and a vest top that had 'Punk rocker' on the front. I also put on my pink heels and grabbed my cropped white denim jacket. "So what do you want to do today?" Punk asked me, "Well i wouldnt mind going shopping, i need to get your birthday present" I said and smiled, me and punk had our birthdays one day apart, even though he was 6 years older than me. "I need to get yours too, we could have a walk then go shopping" he said and grabbed my hand. We opened the door and found Randy and John asleep outside our door. I looked at punk and my eyes filled up again, just anouther reminder about what i was told last night. We stepped over them and grabbed breakfast to go. We didnt get into the car, we just walked. We walked through a little park that i remember playing in as a child and my 'mother' pushing me on that swing over there. Only she wasnt really my mum, she was my auntie and i never even knew my own mother. I wish we went through the other park, i never went there as a child, but we walked swiftly throught to the shops on the opposite side. The were lots of shops and cafes. "Ok, meet at the cafe there in 1 hour?" Punk said and i nodded, we kissed goodbye and went our seperate ways.

I did have an idea what i wanted t get him for his birthday, only i had to find the perfect one first, which wouldnt be easy. Firstly i had to buy his card, which had on the front a little elephant holding balloons with 'Happy birthday boyfriend" on the front. There were a few things i wanted to get him so i started to look. I was at the jewelerry counter and i found a pretty little lip ring, similar to his but you could get it engraved. So on it i had 'I love you Punk' which i thought was cute. Then i went and found the perfect jacket for him, it was black and it was made of leather. I bet he would look even more sexy in that. I bought a cake that you could get personalised and had a picture of him on it. Above that i had written 'Happy Birthday my Punk'. I went into the next store and i found a vintage comic collection, it had 15 different editions of the all time legendary comic figures. I bought those and got wrapping paper, which was blue and sparkly. I went to the cafe with all my bags and sat on a chair near the window. The weather changes really quick in england and now there were rain drops on the window pain. The water trailed down the window and i looked just how i felt. The chair next to me moved and Punk sat down, he placed a hot chocolate down infront of me, wth plenty of chocolate scrapings. "You know me so well" I said and smiled up at him. "I try my best for you" He said. We finished up in the cafe and went back to the hotel. Tomorrow was our his birthday and the day after was mine, but we decided we would celebrate tomorrow and give the presents then. We both wrappe them seperately and went to bed early. Sharing the same bed again, i fell asleep in his comforting arms.

I opened my eyes to find Punk not by my side. I sat up and looked around, there was a single white rose on the foot of the bed with a note that read, 'This is for you as you are my beautiful and delicate flower, love you xxx' I smiled and smelt the rose, it smelt lovely. Punk walked out of the bathroom with his dressing gown on and sat next to me, "Happy birthday you" I said and he hugged me. We got all the presents out and he opened his first. He was so happy with them that he dived ontop of me and we kissed for what felt like second but was probably minutes. He got my presents out and handed them to me, he was putting in his lip ring when i unwrapped the first box. I opened it and there was a beautiful diamond necklace. It was on a silver chain and the diamond was surronded by smaller ones along the chain. It was gorgous, "Turn it over" he said and on the back was written"Awe I love you more everyday Punk". I opened the next one to find a red dress and in the next one was a pair of white high heels. I looked at punk and we just made out on the bed for a while before there was a knock on the door...