Hell of a Night

I rushed around the changing room in a mad frenzy. I had one extreamly busy night and it was less than ten minutes till my first appreance of the night. AJ had her match first and I already agreed to accompany her to the ring, one to calm her nerves and secondly to keep a cunning Daniel Bryan out of AJs way. She deserved to be number one contender, even if it meant facing me in the coming weeks. She sat patiently in her two piece wrestling outfit while i searched my bag. I pulled out a red dress. The back was incredably low, but my long hair covered most of it. It was very plain, but matched with the black shoes my friends bought me, the outfit was unstoppable. I slipped on a small pair of black shorts under the dress, wwe was so unpredictable and flashing to the audience was not on the cards.

I held AJs trembling hand in my steady one just behind the screen. Natasha had already made her entrance and AJs mucic started. I wasnt sure whether to walk out with her, or to look 'neutral' as the champion, so i chose to go out after. I  didnt want to look like i was gunna interfer in the match up. She glanced back at me with her sadistic smile and I knew the true aj was back. She skipped out and smiled and looked as lively as ever. MY music sounded and I walked out with my belt, smiling and high fiving my fans. I got the ring and decided to stay on the opposite side to the announcers. That way no one could come down the ramp with out reaching me first.

The bell rang ad the match began. Slaps were thrown from both woman and they both ended up on their knees... Neither of them tired and both looking full of anger. I paced the ramp as the match grew more intense and AJ was pushed into the corner, pain flashing on her face. I stopped pacing and looked in her eyes, her momentary panic siezed and she grabbed natasha by her hair and threw her to the ground. A small smile played on my lips and i paced once again. 9 minutes into the match and both woman were still fighting furiously and i began to wonder who would win. Sure Natasha was bigger, bigger muscles, taller... but AJ had the energy and the anger behind every hit. As these thoughts were passing in my mind a pair of fast moving footsteps were heard behind me. I knew Daniel Bryan wouldnt leave AJ to fight her match fairly. He ran down towards the ring, where i stepped infront of him. I dropped my title at my feet and tilted my head to look at him.

"Where are you going danny boy?" I asked him, using the name Sheamus used which annoyed him so much. "I mean, youre not getting past me" I said and smiled using AJs twisted smile.

"Aurora, get out my way, I like you, I dont want to hurt you, but this is between me and AJ" He said, not meeting my eyes, but his were fixated on the unaware AJ.

"But dont you see daniel, you hurt AJ, and if you hurt her, you hurt me. Im not going to be your friend, Im not going to let you ruin AJs chances in WWE. You want her, you come through me" I said defiantly, which sparked anger, or shock in his eyes. He looked at me with a sad smile. He reached forward and grabbed my hair, forcing my to the ground. And as he went to pass, I grabbed his legs and forced him down too. He kicked me in the ribs and i heard a loud crack but shook off the sudden sharp pain. I jumped on his back and grabbed both arms. I pulled them behind him tightly as he struggled under me. He says he has a counter for every submission, but i had just made this one up. I glanced up to see AJ pinning a knocked out Natasha. I saddened me that i didnt witness how she won, but reminded myself that she may not have won if daniel got to the ring. Shawn ran out from back stage and took Daniel back while i climbed to the ring to hug and congragulate my best friend. The pain in my ribs was dull and managable and the smile on AJs face made me grin. I was so proud of her, even though i had to face her for my own title.