A little celebration

I slipped on my blue skinny jeans and my tight tank top, which had a bloody rose on the front. Of course i had my shiney red shoes on which made me grow by 6 inches. I loved shoes and i loved wearing heels. I reapplied my makeup and i was done. My hair was in a messy bun with little waterfalls of hair curling around my face. My back was still sore from the kick Eve placed at the bottem. AJ and Kelly didnt have a match so they were waiting for me to get changed. I was done and we were about to leave, when there was a knock at the door. Only me and the two girls used this changing room, so it was for one of us. AJ was closest to the door, so she opened it. Kelly was tying up her hair but stopped to see who was at the door. "We were wondering whether you three girls would like to go and celebrate Awe's first win?". It was Randy. I smiled and hugged him, "I sure would, what about you two?" i asked the girls. "Of course" jumped up AJ. "Anything for our best friend" Kelly grinned. It was funny how close i was to AJ and Kelly, and we were now best friends officially now. "Be ready at the hotel for 8 ok?" Randy said, "Oh and Awe, me and the guys have a present for you" He said. "You shouldnt have honessly" I said but he was walking down the corridore.

I shared the car with AJ and Kelly to the hotel. "Oh by the way, before when i said you are our best friend, i did mean it" Kelly said. "Thanx guys, you dont know how much that means to me" I replied while engulfing the two of them in a giant bear hug. "I think Punk has his eye on you" AJ piped into the conversation. "What" i said a little taken back. "Oh it is so obvious" Kelly said. "Are you sure?" i asked still struck. They both just smiled and Kelly said "Lets make you look a million dollars tonight" Then the car stopped and they made thier way to me room.

I was sat on my bed, getting my hair and make-up done by my two best friends. We had already done Kelly and AJ, now it was my turn. Kelly did my make-up, Black mascara, black eye liner which made my blue eyes sparkle, pale pink lips and light bronzer. AJ was on my hair, She had it wavy then clipped some up and the rest fell down my back. I had quite long hair and it was a shinny blonde. "You have to wear a dress, Awe, you will look stunning!" Kelly beamed at her own work. We went to my wardrobe and we all decided that my black dress was perfect. It had no back, it was floor length with a slit from the ground to mid thigh. The rest hugged my body in all the right places. I got that on and decided on my killer black heels, they were the shiniest and highest pair i had. Kelly wore a simple red blue dress that was knee length and was quite floaty. AJ wore a pretty flowery dress that had no sleeves. We all looked really good, when we heard a knock on the door. It was Wade "Are you girls ready? you were meant to meet us 15 minu...." He stopped mid way when he saw us "Wow momma!" He yelped and ran away. Oh boy, were we that different looking in dresses.

We got downstairs and the three of us linked arms, me being in the middle. It wasnt hard to find the boys, i didnt even know how many were going till i seen them all. There was Randy, john, Punk, Sheamus, Wade, Zack, Miz, Kofi, Booker-T and Paul (Big Show). They all stopped thier conversations. Then started whispering to one anouther. I felt a light blush creep to my face, but was unseen under the bronzer i had on. Everyone hugged me and complimented me. It was so funny to see some of them stutter, when they can to see me, i have to admit the dress was a bit revealing. With that, we all piled into cars and we drove to a local itallian restruant.

Please guys, please comment with your thoughts and ideas. Who should Awe end up with???