Birthday party suprise and unwelcome guests

Both me and Punk looked at the door and then a note slipped under the door and footssteps walking away from the door. I walked over and picked up the note and read it out "Get ready, dress to the nines and walk to room 223, knock five times and wait". "I say we do what the note tells us to do" Punk said and he grabbed a nice shirt out of his case. "Punk can i please wear the red dress?" I asked wanting his agreement, "I would love it if you did" He said and grabbed me around the waist and kissed me. I smiled and got ready, being in the WWE means i can dress up all the time, which for me is great!

We both stood at the door of room 223 and i gentlely knocked five times and waited. There was a rustle behind the door and the door swung open. Inside our friends were dressed up and throughing a party. Over the table was a banner saying 'happy birthday Awe and Punk'.  I looked around the room and found alot of people! Kelly, AJ, Eve, Natalya, Bri and Nikki, Sheamus, Wade, Miz, Zack, Christian, Alberto del rio, Booker, Shawn, Triple H, Big show, Dolph Ziggler and Kofi. I smiled and they all shouted 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. Kelly stood forward and said "We had to make sure you knocked 5 times so Randy and cena couldnt get in" I smiled because everyone knew i was still not talking to them. Dolph, Jack and Alberto came over to me when everyone started talking and Alberto said "We are very sorry Awe about that night a few weeks ago, its just Cody is a person who gets a bit carried away and these two had too much to drink.So can you forgive us?" "Yes of course i can, thank you so much" I replied and hugged them all in turn. Kelly and AJ walked over with a cake and placed it on the table. It was customised and it had the picture that Christian took when Punks arm was around me as he slept. I burst out laughing at Punks confused face "When was that?" He asked, "Can you remember after the truth or dare party, i screemed cos i saw a spider?" he nodded his head, "Well i screemed so you would move off me cos your arm was so tight i couldnt breathe" I laughed and his eyes lit up. We all had a good laugh at that. They gave Punk his presents which consisted of a lot of chocolate, pepsi, comics, a watch and a hoody. "Awe, your getting your pressies tomorrow" Eve told me and i just smiled.

After a little while, it was about 9 oclock, there was a rough knock at the door, only one, so the person had definatly not been invited. AJ looked out of the peep hole and faced me, "Its Randy and Cena" she whispered. I looked at Punk and i didnt know what to do. Ok i thought to myself, i can face them. I nodded to AJ and she opened the door. No one was talking any more, just watching as the scene unfolded. Randy came forward as if to hug me but i stepped out of his way. I looked at John and he seemed trully upset, it wasnt his fault, he didnt give me up, so i walked over and hugged him. His face lit up and he engolfed me in a hug and tears "Im sorry Awe, im really really sorry" He whispered, "Its ok, i can understand your situation in all of this" I replied. I turned to Randy and i began "Im not interested in what you have to say, really i dont care. You could have told me when you first met me, but no, you lied to me and I cant believe you gave me up for your career, Family is suppose to come first" He bowed his head in shame, but i had to push it further, "Oh and Randy, there is something i would like to tell you, well two things, never and i mean never expect me to call you DAD and i want you to meet my boyfriend" I grabbed Punks hand and he smiled at me, he kissed me gently and brushed the hair out of my face. I looked at Randy and knew i had mad a huge mistake. He was bright red and i could tell his IED was kicking in. He went to strike Punk in the face with his fist but i ran infront of him. All i remember is Randys fist coming towards my head and the i was swallowed into blackness.