Spot light

There was the 6 of us sat in the room. Me, Liam and the four dancers. We were watching the TV. KElly Kelly and Dolph had just finished thier version of Barbie Girl and to no suprise recieved more boos than cheers. Now Vikki and Jack swagger were trying to do LMFAO's sexy and I know it. Jack couldnt hit one correct not and Vikki was shaking her body in places that she shouldnt shake. Her outfit was two sizes too small and I was thankful when it was over, although our whole room was crying with laughter. AJ's would have been good it Heath wasnt her partener. They did Shakira's Hips dont lie, but Heath totally killed the whole sexyness of the dance. I couldnt help but laugh at CM Punk and Cena. They were doing Rizzle kicks, Down with the trumpets. They acted chavvy and gangster but looked really strange in thier pale blue leggings. Before long there was a knock at the door and Triple H told us we were on next. We got to the gorilla postition and I smiled. Christian and Randy were making a fool out of them selves but Randy looked like he was enjoying it, whereas Christian looked like a total Moron. The Titron screen flicks on to the team that waiting next for everyone. So half way through there version of maroon 5, moves like jagger, Me and Liam appear on the screen. We look really bad and perhaps gothic. I smiled with my black lipstick, with made me look like a total bad ass, The croud wooped and cheered and even Christian and Randy stopped what they were doing. They came back and my dad gave me a quick hug before we headed out into the dark arena.

The lights flashed on to show me standing infront of all the guys and them arranged behind me. When you preform you have to have the right emotion on your face and for this one... There was no smiling. This song contained a lot of hair whipping and glaring. I had a mic tabed to my cheek so i didnt have to hold one.

White knuckles and sweaty palms from hanging on too tight

Clenched shut jaw, I've got another headache again tonight

Eyes on fire, eyes on fire, and they burn from all the tears

I've been crying, I've been crying, I've been dying over you

Tie a knot in the rope, tryin' to hold, tryin' to hold,

But there's nothing to grasp so I let go

[Here she glares at the camera]

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much

I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)

You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of shit

My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss)

[when it says shit day she flips her hair and Liam kneels beside her]

Just when it can't get worse, I've had a shit day (NO!)

Have you had a shit day? (NO!), we've had a shit day (NO!)

I think that life's too short for this, I want back my ignorance and bliss

I think I've had enough of this, blow me one last kiss.

I won't miss all of the fighting that we always did,

Take it in, I mean what I say when I say there is nothing left

No more sick whiskey dick, no more battles for me

You'll be calling a trick, 'cause you'll no longer sleep

I'll dress nice, I'll look good, I'll go dancing alone

I will laugh, I'll get drunk, I'll take somebody home

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much

I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)

You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of shit

My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss)

Just when it can't get worse, I've had a shit day (No!)

Have you had a shit day? (No!), we've had a shit day (No!)

I think that life's too short for this, I want back my ignorance and bliss

I think I've had enough of this, blow me one last kiss.

Blow me one last kiss

I will do what I please, anything that I want

I will breathe, I will breathe, I won't worry at all

You will pay for your sins, you'll be sorry my dear

All the lies, all the why's, will all be crystal clear

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much

I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)

You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of shit

My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss)

Just when it can't get worse, I've had a shit day (No!)

Have you had a shit day? (No!), we've had a shit day (No!)

I think that life's too short for this, I want back my ignorance and bliss

I think I've had enough of this, blow me one last kiss.

Na na na na - da da da da

Blow me one last kiss.

Na na na na - da da da da

Blow me one last kiss.

I am looking up towards the ceiling, lifter off the ground by liam. I am perfectly balenced over his head so now im scared to move in case he drops me. He slowly lowers me down to the ground and the cheering is so loud. I hug Liam tightly and smile. I wave at the crowd and we go back stage. Well thats the first one over with and i didnt feel the least bit tired. I skipped back into the TV room to find everyone gapping at me. "Shit, Aurora, I didnt know you were that good man!" Said Jerry Lawler. I laughed even though with the black make up it still made me look too gothic. one down two to go!!