Detention

Hi, so this is a high school smut AU, so if you're not into that stuff, do not read.

Also wow! Thank you guys soooo much for 1k! I don't deserve it and I love you all 3000! Thank youuu!

wren xo

Tony groaned, spinning the lock on his locker. Opening it with one swift move, he grabbed his books out of it. He was early, but he wanted to get to class, claim his usual seat at the back of the class. He pushed the locker closed with a slam, turning around to two strong arms pulling him in, kissing him roughly. Tony's books fell to the floor as he froze in shock, kissing back almost immediately.

"Steve?" Tony mumbled against Steve's lips, kissing back when the blond man groaned. They continued to kiss, Steve pushing Tony up against his locker.

"Ahem! Gentleman!" A large voice boomed. The two boys pulled apart instantly, flustered.

"Detention for PDA, after school, 15 minutes." Their vice principal said sternly, handing them both slips and walking off. Tony scrambled to get his books, blushing. Steve smiled at Tony, and the smaller boy sheepishly grinned. Steve held his hand, squeezing it as they walked to class.

Tony's class came first, and he pulled his hand from Steve's grip.

"See you later?" Tony asked.

"Of course, I love you baby." Steve said, pecking Tony's already kiss swollen lips.

"Love you too." Tony said, as they parted ways.

~Time skip~

Tony sighed, crashing onto the hard metal chair. Detention was going to be so boring. The door squealed as Steve entered, and Tony grinned.

Steve sat next to Tony, his backpack falling to the floor.

"Use this time to catch up." The teacher growled, going back to his book.

Tony pulled out assignments, while Steve tapped his fingers on the desk. Tony studied for a good solid ten minutes, until he felt a hand on his knee. It wasn't odd at first, until he realized it was crawling up his leg, laying still on his upper thigh. Tony glanced at Steve, who was smirking. Tony felt his jeans grow tighter, and he tried to go back to work.

Steve's hand crawled up further, resting on Tony's crotch area. The smaller man jerked a bit, tapping his pencil aggressively on the side of his head. Steve squeezed slightly, causing the smaller man to flinch, shaking the desk. He covered it up by dropping a book, Steve's hand slipping off when he bent over to grab it.

He got himself sitting back up, and the larger man put his hand back, squeezing a little bit harder, feeling Tony's erection through the rough denim. Tony glared at him, flushing a deep red. Steve squeezed again, and Tony let out a quiet moan, immediately clamping his hand over his mouth.

The teacher looked up slightly, and Tony went back to work, Steve removing his hand.

"You're dismissed." The teacher cleared his throat, and Tony got up quickly, scrambling out of the room, Steve hot on his heels.

"Steve!" Tony yelled when they got to his locker, punching Steve playfully.

"What? I just wanted some fun! And it seems like you still do." Steve mumbled, leaning in and placing his hand over Tony's crotch.

"Mmm, not here." Tony groaned, trying to keep composure.

"Car?" Steve whispered, kissing Tony's neck.

Tony pulled away, smirking and grabbing Steve hand, yanking him out of the building, to his SUV his father bought him.

They climbed into the backseat. Tony always parked at the back of the school, in an alleyway, so they would have no problems. the door slammed behind them, and Steve immediately grabbed Tony, kissing him roughly, making them both harder then before. Steve groaned, fumbling with the button of Tony's jeans. He got them open, sticking his hand in, searching.

"Steve wait, what if someone catches us, what if we get put in detention again? Or if we..." Tony was cut off by Steve's lips, and Tony groaned into the kiss.

"You talk too much." Steve mumbled, moving down to kiss Tony's neck, sucking and biting on the sweet spot.

"Oh fuck Steve, please." Tony whispered, feeling Steve's hand close to his member. Suddenly, Steve wrapped a hand around Tony, causing the smaller man to arch into the touch, moaning.

"Oh... f-fuck." Tony moaned, bucking his hips up. Steve squeezed slightly at the tip, moving up and down Tony's length.

"Oh god Steve, don't stop, don't stop." Tony was begging now, and Steve smiled, kissing Tony again. Tony moaned against his lips, the sounds getting louder as Steve moved faster.

Steve's free hand managed to get Tony's jeans down to his legs, and his hand slipped behind to the smaller man's back, crawling down. Tony relaxed, readying himself for what was to come.

Steve kissed Tony again, finger coaxing his entrance, which caused Tony to groan loudly, trying to grind down. Steve was teasing his entrance slowly, Tony was writhing and squirming from the slow torture. Finally Steve began to enter Tony, earning a loud and satisfying whimper from him.

"Oh god..." Tony moaned, feeling Steve's finger press in slowly. Steve added another finger, and Tony moaned loud.

"Oh yes..." Tony yelled, and Steve smiled.

"Ready baby?" Steve whispered, and Tony nodded furiously, desperate for Steve.

Steve pulled both his hands away, pulling down Tony's jeans and boxers. Tony writhed in anticipation, and Steve slipped off his own pants.

Steve lifted Tony up slightly, and lowered him down on his member. Tony cried out, pushing his back against the car door. Steve groaned from how tight Tony felt.

"M-move." Tony begged, and Steve flipped them so Tony was lying on his back on the seat. Steve began to thrust slowly, earning cries from Tony.

"Please Steve! Faster!" Tony yelled out, and Steve angled himself, hitting Tony's sweet spot.

"Oh fuck yes Steve! Right there!" Tony screamed, feeling himself getting close.

"Tony..." Steve moaned, and Tony cried out as Steve hit his spot harder.

"Please Steve! I need to!" Tony arched his hips up and into Steve, earning a deep moan from the blond.

"Steve, I-I..." Tony screamed out as he came, shooting his load onto his chest.

Steve moaned loudly, thrusting in and out as Tony's muscles flexed around him, crying out Tony's name as he came deep inside of Tony.

"Fuck Steve." Tony whimpered as Steve pulled out, gasping for air.

Steve fell on top of Tony, smiling and kissing him softly.

"You're so perfect." Steve whispered, and Tony flushed, panting.

"I love you." Tony whispered against Steve's neck.

"I love you more." Steve said, snuggling into Tony.

"Thank god the windows are tinted!" Tony laughed, and Steve chuckled.

"Oh yeah, we should do this more often." Steve smirked.

"We should." Tony agreed, kissing Steve's cheek.