Babyboy

Hi, so I've been gone awhile, things have been busy and im on vacation right now, but to make up for being gone so long i wrote a longggg smut chapter for you all. Enjoy ;)

Warnings: smut, BDSM, sexting, kinks and nicknames

Tony practically fell into his chair, the takeout box falling onto the table. He was eating alone, as Steve was out on a mission. His phone buzzed on the table, text messages popping up on the screen.

Steve: I'm coming home! Tonight! I've been gone too long from you my love

Tony: yay! How long until you're home?

Steve: about half an hour :)

Tony: yesss. I need you right now.

Steve: oh, how bad do you need me baby? ;)

Tony: so so bad. I've been dreaming about you.

Steve: wait until I get home, the things I'm going to do to you.

Tony: I'm waiting ;)

Tony continued to eat, shoveling it in from excitement. Half an hour seemed to pass by so quick, and soon enough, the door creaked open.

"Steve?" Tony called out. No answer. Tony shrugged and went back to his food.

It was dim, only one lamp on. Steve watched as Tony ate, putting his gear down, slipping off his uniform and creeping up on the billionaire.

Tony tensed up as he felt two big arms snake around him. He took a deep breath, his pants already tightening. Steve's hands traced up Tony's neck, and back down his chest to his crotch area. Steve could feel Tony's bulge, placing one of his hands there. Tony squirmed, aching for Steve.

"Hey there baby. You ready for this?" Steve whispered, the words sending shivers down Tony's spine.

"Y-yes." Tony stuttered. Steve jerked Tony out of his chair, guiding him to the couch. Steve shoved Tony into the cushions, taking out a blindfold and tying it around the smaller man.

"What I'm about to do you only want to feel. It's a surprise." Steve whispered, kissing up Tony's neck.

"You're going to come so many times tonight, be ready." Steve words were only getting Tony harder and harder.

Steve placed a hand on Tony's crotch, moving slowly up and down, petting the tent in his jeans. Tony moaned, needing more.

"Who made you hard like that? Huh? Who made you so horny and needy?" Steve whispered.

"Y-you." Tony moaned, and Steve pushed down a little harder, moving at the same speed, torturing the genius.

"That's right you dirty boy." Steve whispered, moving his hand away and undoing Tony's jeans, letting the sound of the zipper echo in the room as he dragged it down. Tony whined, not able to see anything Steve was doing. Steve pulled down Tony's boxers, and unbuttoned his shirt. Tony was bare and naked, squirming. Steve just sat there, watching as Tony squirmed around on the couch.

"Touch yourself." Steve said assertively.

"What?" Tony asked, surprised.

"Touch yourself. Let me see you. Touch yourself Tony. Now." Steve said.

Tony's hand hesitantly slipped down, wrapping around his own member. Tony arched up, moaning as he increased speed.

"Oh fuck." Tony moaned out, running his hand along his member faster and faster, arching up each stroke.

Steve could feel himself get harder and harder, his boxers beginning to feel wet as he watched Tony moan and writhe on the couch, his own hands running up and down his member.

Tony felt himself getting close, and cried out, moaning Steve's name. Steve didn't even have to touch him. Tony moaned loud, increasing speed faster and faster.

"Yes Tony, come like the dirty boy you are." Steve said, reaching down to his own jeans to relieve some tension.

Tony began to scream out, words becoming one long sentence. He arched his back up, moaning loud as he came all over the couch and himself, his hand falling away immediately as he jerked up and screamed. Steve watched as Tony spilled out, making a mess.

"Good. Now it gets better." Steve said, moving up to the couch and taking his own jeans off. He removed the blindfold, and Tony stared into his eyes, vision blurry. Steve sat down beside him, slipping off his boxers so he was in plain sight. Tony stared, getting hard again.

"Suck." Steve said, and Tony nodded, falling off the couch and getting on his knees. He let his tongue slip over the head, and Steve moaned softly. Tony bobbed his head up and down, his mouth hot and wet, just how Steve liked it.

"Yes baby, keep going for me doll." Steve said, thrusting slightly into Tony's hot mouth. Tony moaned around him, making Steve arch up. Steve pulled Tony's head up and away, looking into his eyes. He leaned down, kissing the smaller man. He could taste himself, running his tongue along Tony's lips. Steve pulled away, grabbing the blindfold and tying it back around Tony. Grabbing Tony's member, he started to pump him fast and hard, causing the smaller man to gasp and moan, already on the brink of another orgasm.

"Fuck Steve, I'm going to..." Tony said, cut off.

"Do it, come for me babyboy." Steve said. The nickname struck a cord in Tony, and he came with a whine, spilling all over the two.

Steve continued to pump him fast, and Tony moaned from over sensitivity. He wanted a bit of time to adjust, but Steve wasn't stopping. Steve flipped them over, Tony's stomach pressed against the back of the couch. Steve lined himself up, pulling his hand away from Tony's member and thrusting all the way in. Tony screamed, grinding down on Steve.

Steve pulled all the way back out, leaving his tip pressed against Tony's hole. Tony squirmed, needing Steve back inside of him so desperately. Tony reached down to himself, trying to ease some of the tension, but Steve snatched his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch yourself!" Steve growled, and pushed only the tip into Tony. Grabbing Tony's member and pumping roughly, he thrusted all the way in, deep into Tony's tight little ass. Tony yelled out, screaming Steve's name. He was already so close. Steve spun Tony around, still inside him, to face him. Steve grabbed Tony's member again, pumping roughly while remaining still inside of Tony. Tony moaned, coming all over the couch for a third time. Steve moaned, beginning to thrust again, pounding deep into Tony. Tony screamed, arching his back, feeling the orgasm build yet again. Steve pounded harder, angling himself to hit Tony's prostate. Tony was screaming and writhing, while Steve felt the orgasm bubble from being in Tony's tight little ass.

"Come now Tony!" Steve yelled furiously, pumping him as rough as he fucked him.

"Oh fuck Steve! Don't stop oh my fuck!" Tony screamed, feeling the pit of fire ready to be released. He grinded down on Steve's hips, feeling Steve hit his prostate over and over again. Tony screamed louder then ever, coming as his most intense orgasm yet hit him like a train. Steve moaned loud, coming deep inside of Tony. He pulled out, seeing the mess Tony made. Tony writhed, and Steve wanted Tony to come one last time.

He licked Tony's tip. It was covered in cum, but Tony just moaned out, already feeling the orgasm build again. Steve wrapped his mouth around him, bobbing his head up and down. Tony thrusted hard and uncontrollably into Steve's wet mouth.

"Steve! Oh fuck! I'm going to come!" Tony yelled, and Steve moaned in response, his mouth filling with the sticky liquid as Tony came for the fifth and final time, writhing and pulling Steve's hair.

Steve pulled away, lying beside Tony while they both struggled for breath.

"God. Fuck Steve." Tony moaned, shuddering. Steve smirked, kissing him softly.

"I love you." Steve whispered, and Tony cuddled into him.

"I love you too."

I need jesus