Record Shop

Hi, so I have an idea, so please don't skip this message.

This one shot is m trying out something. I really want to make an actually Stony book, and I really like the theme I have going in this one shot.

Would you guys read the book of I made it? I would make less one shots and focus a bit more on the actual story, but I would still write in here whenever I had ideas that didn't fit the book.

Read this one shot and let me know what you think in the comments, I'm personally really excited to make the story.

Love you all 3000 :)

Steve studied the cover of the record in his hands. He shrugged, figuring it would be something universal for the store, something everyone could appreciate. He placed it in the record player, the sweet song filling the store. Steve took a deep breath in, smiling as he absorbed the atmosphere. He had taken this position as a small summer job in July, but it's now mid September and he loved it, so much that he decided to stay. It did pay well after all.

The bell chimed against the door, and I directed my attention to the person who'd just entered. It was none other then Tony Stark, the most popular guy in the senior grade. Steve was new to the school, but he'd had his eye on Tony ever since the first day. He knew he had no chance, everyone was all over him, and guys like that are usually straight as a flagpole, but that didn't stop Steve from admiring from afar.

"Hi, do you need any help?" Steve said nervously, putting on a smile. Tony turned to him, grinning. He was very eccentric when it came to his fashion. Today he wore light blue jeans with a red and black patterned button up. He'd tucked it in so it was perfectly baggy, but still contained. His hair was styled to be messy, like he just got out of bed but in a ever so beautiful way. Tony was always unpredictable, but the one thing he always wore consistently was his signature pair of shoes. Bright red converse high tops. Nobody else at school wore these shoes, and if they did, it either meant Tony let another girlfriend of his wear the shoes, or he was telling them off in the hallway for it.

"No I think I'm okay for now!" Tony chirped happily, almost skipping down into one of the many aisles. Steve just chuckled quietly and went back to organizing the display by the desk. He was almost done when he heard a large crash and a shout.

"Shit!" Tony yelled, falling to the floor, desperately trying to collect the ton of records he'd dropped. A large figure kneaded down next to him, and Tony looked up to meet the most beautiful blue eyes he's ever seen.

"Here, let me help you." Steve said, flashing his pearly white teeth at him. Tony felt a blush creep up his cheeks, and he frantically picked up the records, stumbling and dropping the bunch he had in his hand.

"Oh shit, sorry." Tony muttered, once again trying to pick them up with shaky hands.

"Hey, hey, stop." Steve chuckled, placing his hands over Tony's. The smaller man looked up at him, red in the face.

"Let me help you." Steve said, feeling his own blush creep up. He collected the rest of the records, putting them back onto the shelf and helping Tony off the ground.

"Thank you." Tony said, smiling wide. Both boys stood there, cheeks red, eyes locked.

"You know, you look familiar, you go to my school?" Tony said, walking with Steve as he headed back to the front counter.

"Yeah, I'm new." Steve said, and Tony snapped his fingers.

"Oh! You're Steve Rogers aren't you?!" Tony said, and Steve stared up in shock that Tony knew him.

"Y-yeah." Steve said.

"Well, I'm Tony Stark." Tony said, sticking out his hand. Steve locked his hand in Tony's, noticing how much larger his was. The touch seemed to set off fireworks in Steve's body, but it ended too soon, both of the pulling away before the handshake got long and awkward. It was just a simple handshake, and introducing, but it meant more to both boys then anything else.

"See you around!" Tony said cheerfully, spinning on his heel, and walking out the door with a grin, leaving Steve joyful the rest of his shift.

Sooo, what did you think?