I love you more then words can describe

Steve's eyes fluttered open, and he rubbed them awake. Rays of sun peaked in through the half open blinds. Steve sighed, turning around to face the figure curled up against him. Steve smiled.

Tony's hands were clenched around the pillow protectively, his features soft and relaxed, brown curls falling over his face in a messy yet neat way. His lips were a soft pink colour, parted slightly as soft snores came from him. He stirred, coffee brown eyes opening as he sighed out loud.

"Hey capsicle." Tony said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning baby." Steve replied, planting a kiss to his lips. Tony smiled, and Steve's heart felt like it would explode at any minute. He continued to stare at his boyfriend, causing Tony to look at him strangely.

"What's up?" Tony said, confusion spread across his face.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Steve said, and Tony's face changed from confusion to shock.

"What? No I'm not." Tony laughed, and Steve frowned.

"Yes you are. Everyday I wake up to the most beautiful view ever. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much." Steve gushed, causing Tony to flush.

"Do you really mean that?" Tony whispered, voice wavering as if he was self conscious.

"I really do." Steve said, wrapping his arms around the small figure and pulling him close. Steve stroked Tony's cheek, one hand also playing with his brown curls.

"I love you so much." Tony said into Steve's shirt, voice muffled.

"I love you more." Steve said, face mashed into Tony's hair. Tony lifted his head, Steve slipping two fingers underneath his chin and lifting it up. Tony pressed his lips to Steve's, kissing him softly.

"I love you 3000" Tony said, Steve smiling like an idiot.

"I love you more then words can describe." Steve said, and Tony thought for a moment, thinking of a way to beat him.

"Well, maybe I don't have to tell you how much I love you." Tony said, squirming out of Steve's grip.

"Oh?" Steve smirked, watching as Tony slowly crawled on top of him.

"Maybe I'll show you instead." Tony said seductively, nibbling at Steve's neck. Steve grinned, flipping them over in one move as Tony giggled.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Steve said.