Reunited

WARNING! THIS CONTAINS ENDGAME SPOILERS.

If you haven't seen endgame, first off, are you living under a rock?! Second, please don't read this one shot until after you've seen the movie, as it gives away spoilers to the movie.

I basically recreated the scene from endgame, with a few alterations.

Also, civil war never happened, and the two were separated during battle because they had to go to different locations.

Enjoy!

Tony clicked off the Iron Man helmet, finishing off his message. He had no idea if Steve would ever hear them, or if he would ever see Steve again. The thought made him burst into tears. He missed Steve so much.

Tony was exhausted, he wanted to sleep, even though he knew he probably wouldn't wake up. He laid an elbow underneath his head, images of him and Steve popping into his head. A tear slipped down the smaller man's pale cheek as he slipped into a dream.

Tony woke up from a njghtmare, on the edge of an anxiety attack, shaking slightly and crying. The blond man lying beside him sat up, scooping Tony into his arms

"Shhh, baby it's ok, I got you." Steve whispered into Tony's ear.

"Steve, I miss you so much." Tony sobbed.

"Baby, what are you talking about? I'm right here!" Steve pleaded.

"No you're not." Tony whispered.

"I'll never leave you." Steve mumbled.

"It wasn't you, I did, I already did and I hate myself for it." Tony choked out, pulling away from Steve's grasp.

"What happened wasn't your fault. I haven't given up on you Tony, I never will. I love you Tony." Steve said, wrapping his warm arms around Tony's sobbing body.

"You won't? You won't give up on me?" Tony asked, notching the tears in Steve's eyes.

"Never." Steve said confidently.

"Promise?" Tony was sobbing violently now.

"Promise." Steve said.

"I-I love you." Tony was practically being suffocated by his words.

"I love you baby. I love you too." Steve said.

"I love you..."

Tony's short nap was interrupted by a bright orange and blue orb floating outside. Tony shielded his eyes, and the glow slowly died down to reveal what it was.

It was a woman.

Tony looked at her in confusion through the dirty windshield.

"Where you from loner?" The woman chuckled.

"Earth..." Tony said, stunned

The woman flew away, diving underneath the ship. Tony was in shock.

Was he being rescued?

The ship slowly started to move, gaining speed as it travelled closer and closer to earth, Tony's hope slowly being formed again.

I'm coming for you Steve.

Steve dragged the razor down his now clean chin, sighing. He missed Tony. Everyday his heart aches for the billionaire. He just wanted to wrap his arms around Tony, hear the man say I love you again to him again.

He never gave up on Tony, but it's been three weeks, and the team's hope had started to crumble away, making it harder for Steve to hang on.

The hope of Tony being alive was the only thing keeping Steve going after the devastation that fell upon earth three weeks ago.

The mirror started to shake, and Steve whipped his head towards the door.

"Steve! There's a ship!" He heard Natasha yell, and the super soldier sprinted down the hallway.

Steve made it out first, the team right behind him. Steve looked up to see a large ship floating down, appearing to be carried by some glowing orange and blue figure.

Steve felt that familiar sliver of hope burn inside of him, and he so desperately wanted it to be Tony.

Please.

When the ship landed, the figures glow faded to reveal a woman in a red and blue uniform. She had blond hair, and a golden star like shape in the centre. She stared at all of us in confusion, yet still smiling slightly.

"I brought you someone." She said

"And you are?" Natasha said

"Carol, Carol Danvers. Also know as Captain Marvel." She replied sternly, walking towards Natasha and Bruce.

The gates opened to the ship, revealing a blue cyborg looking girl. Rocket ran up to her, frantically asking her what happened.

Steve's eyes fell on the frail and skinny figure behind her. He had on a black tank top and dirty sweats. His hair was greasy and messy, looked like he hadn't slept in days. Steve recognized him instantly.

Tony.

The two men were frozen still, staring at each other in complete shock.

Steve walked slowly towards Tony, staring at the beautiful man in front of him.

"Oh my god..." Steve whispered, cupping Tony's face.

Tony leaned his forehead against Steve's, hearing the soldiers rapid breathing as he held Tony close.

"Baby, you're alive?!" Steve said, noticing a tear slip down Tony's cheek.

"I'm here. I'm alive. I'm ok." Tony whispered, laying his hand on Steve's.

Steve let out a little laugh, pressing his lips to Tony's. They kissed passionately, and Tony could taste the tears from both of their eyes.

"I love you, I'm so sorry Steve." Tony mumbled when they pulled away.

Steve's whole world was spinning, he was only focused on the love of his life, standing, alive and in front of him after so many days apart.

"I love you too baby, oh my god, I missed you so much, I love you!" Steve stumbled on his words, and Tony sobbed into the larger mans chest.

Tony crashed to his knees, his weak, frail body giving in.

Steve knelt beside him, stroking his cheek and helping the smaller man to his feet.

"Hey, Hey, lets go inside, I'll make you some food, I'll get you some water, new clothes, a shower, and endless kisses and snuggles ok baby?" Steve said, smiling at Tony as the genius clung onto his arms.

Steve then noticed Tony was shaking, and he swept the smaller man off his feet, holding him close to his chest.

"Come with me, I got you." Steve said, so full of joy and happiness.

Tony laid his head weakly against Steve's chest, tracing up and down it with his fingers.

Sighing with relief, Tony let Steve carry him away, away from the struggles of the past three weeks, away from the pain, away from the tragedy. Away from it all.

Oof. Sorry for the slight sadness but I MADE IT UP TO YOU!