Sick Day

Steve's POV

I groaned into the pillow. My head ached. Sniffling, I tossed my stiff body around to the empty spot on the bed.

Tony was probably in the lab.

I started coughing, quite violently, letting out another groan when my throat burned in response. My fingers fumbled around for the blankets when shivers took over my body.

I can't be sick! Captain America never gets sick!

I tried to haul myself out of bed, only to collapse back down.

Ow.

I heard the door creak open.

"Stevie, you ok baby?" He said, a slight laugh in his voice.

I squished my face into a pillow, letting out a muffled groan in response to Tony.

"Oh my god, is my little Capsicle sick?" Tony giggled, bending over in pain from laughing.

"Tony! Yessss I ammmmm!" I whined, curling up into the blanket. Tony walked over, laying a hand on my forehead.

"Awwwww, my poor sick baby." Tony chuckled, kissing me on the nose.

I puckered my lower lip, pouting at him.

"Don't worry soldier, I'll take care of you." Tony said, kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

Tony's POV

I scrambled around the house, looking for things to help Steve.

"Jarvis, can you turn on the electric kettle?"
I said, pulling blankets out of the basket in the living room.

"Of course Sir." The AI responded.

I ran into the laundry room, stuffing the 5 blankets into the dryer, turning it on low heat. I darted back into the kitchen, and thanks to Jarvis, the water was boiling.

"Thanks J!" I gasped.

"No problem Sir." The British voice responded.

I Grabbed a package of Beef flavoured ramen noodles, Steve's favourite flavour, and making it, letting the noodles sit until they're just the right texture. I poured the last of the water into a mug with a black tea bag, adding two cubes of sugar and half a lemon, just for Steve.

I walked over to our room, leaving the tea and noodles on the table right outside the door. Darting into the hallway washroom, I ran a facecloth under cool water, making sure it was not too cold, and placed it next to the tea and food. I ran back to the dryer, stopping it and grabbing the blankets out of it. Walking back, I softly opened the door. I couldn't see Steve, but I heard the bed shift.

"Tony?" Steve chuckled quietly.

I started running towards him, pouncing on him with the blankets. Steve yelped, squirming. I straddled him, wrapping him up into a burrito.

"Tony, ahhh..." Steve snuggled into the heated fluffy blankets.

I went back outside to go grab the food. Steve sat up to the best of his abilities, due to the blanket burrito. I handed him the tea, and he sipped it.

"Tony it's delicious." He muttered.

"Perfect for my super soldier." I said, placing the bowl of noodles on the nightstand.

I sat next to him, the wet cloth in my hand.

"This is a little cold, is it ok?" Steve nodded, and I hesitantly placed it on his forehead, pressing down slowly. Steve drew in a sharp breath, and I pulled back.

"It's perfect temperature Tones." I sighed from relief. I laid the cloth back on his forehead, and nuzzled into Steve's neck.

"Stop, I don't want you getting sick too." He chuckle, tousling my hair.

"I don't care, I will give you so much love you will heal almost immediately." I stated, squeezing my arms around his stomach. He laughed, kissing me softly.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too." I replied, pressing them together once more

"Oh no, you're going to be sick now, because I kissed you." Steve said when he pulled away, face palming himself. I kissed his lips again.

"I don't care." I whispered when I pulled away. I rested on his shoulder, while he leaned his head on mine.

"Jarvis, put on Steve's favourite movie."

"Of course Sir." The AI responded, and I felt Steve smile. He reached a hand up, tousling my brown curls.

"I like when your hair is natural. No product, just your natural curls. They're so soft."
He mumbled the last part, twirling the curls around his pointer finger. I slumped into his chest, snuggling farther into him. Steve's hands fluffed out my hair, and then left to cup my face. He stroked my cheeks.

"Tony baby?"

"mhm." I mumbled.

"Can we do this all week?" He muttered, turning me to face him.

"Yes..."

Even though we had been in a relationship for 7 months, I still stopped breathing when he got close. He closed the gap, kissing me. We kissed for a long time, pulling away for air. He leaned his forehead on mine, and we stayed like that, cuddling each other and watching movies.

The movie ends at around 12 in the afternoon, and Steve is sound asleep. I carefully slip out of his arms, taking the now finished cup of tea and bowl of noodles into the kitchen.

"Hey, where's your boy toy?''

"Haha, very funny Nat. He's sick." I say, dropping the dishes in the sink.

"The Captain America? Sick? Unheard of!" She gasped, playfully punching my arm. I give her a death glare, but I can't help smiling as she stares at me back. She walks away with her apple, laughing. I shake my head in a humorous way, and grab two glasses of water, squeezing a bit of lemon in Steve's. He loves lemons. Placing a straw in our glasses, I head back to the room. When I go in, Steve is sitting up, his blond hair rumpled and messy.

"Hey, I got us water." I said, going to kiss him.

He slaps my hand away, and I step back startled.

"Why'd you leave!" Steve whined.

"Steve, I got us water, and you were asleep!" I chuckled, setting down the glasses.

"But you leftt." He whined, bringing the corner of a blanket over his mouth and making a sad face.

"Stevie, I'm here now." I said, jumping into the bed with him. He lowered the blanket, pouting.

I laughed, and his face broke into a smile. He kissed my lips, and reached over me for the water. Sipping the water, he waved for me to come closer. I did, and he set down the water, wrapping his arms around my torso and kissing my cheek.

"I love you Tony baby"

"I love you too capsicle."