Black Coffee and Latte's

Hi, I'm back!

Sorry I haven't posted in two days, I was camping and had no service skdklskd

But I'm back with a fluffy one for you all!

Steve sat on the couch, flipping through the page of his book.

"Steve! We're out of coffee pods! For our machine!" Tony whined, placing his mug roughly on the counter.

"Oh right, that's what I forgot to get." Steve sighed as he sat up and walked towards Tony, the smaller man pursing his lips and knitting his brow.

"Now what do I do?!" Tony complained, and Steve shut him up with a soft kiss.

"How about we go to the coffee shop you really like?" Steve suggested, and Tony's pout slowly faded into a smile.

"Sure." Tony said, brushing his lips against Steve's, heading off to the coat room.

The two men walked hand in hand down the street. Tony's sleek black jacket had little white dots all over it, the small snowflakes falling around him, coating his hair and tinted red glasses. The two arrived at the coffee shop, Steve holding the door open for his boyfriend. Tony stared at the menu intently, his hazel eyes skimming over the many coffees.

"Hi how can I help you?" The barista exclaimed, smile bright.

"Can I just get a medium black coffee?" Steve asked.

"Ok, and you?" The barista glanced at Tony, who was still looking at the menu.

"I'll get a large hazelnut blond latte, topped with whipped cream, vanilla powder, caramel syrup, chopped hazelnuts and a little dolce flavouring mixed into it." Tony said, without even looking from the menu boards.

Steve chuckled, and Tony turned and look at him, smirking.

"Okay, $10.50!" The barista said.

Steve paid, and the barista walked off to make the drinks. Steve bumped Tony's hip slightly.

"What?!" Tony exclaimed, looking up at Steve with puppy dog eyes.

"You got something so complicated." Steve laughed, throwing an arm around Tony's small frame.

"It's good! It's great! It's delicious!" Tony said, bumping Steve back.

"Still complicated." Steve said, looking at the receipt.

"Yours is $7.50, mine was $2.50." Steve laughed, pointing at the prices.

"So?! Yours is so simple! Black coffee?! Your such an old man!" Tony whined, pouting and leaning into Steve's touch.

"Yeah, but I'm your old man." Steve said, earning a bright blush from Tony.

The barista placed their drinks on the counter, the two men grabbing them and taking sips, walking out the door.

The snow continued to fall as the two walked into the park, sitting on a bench after brushing the white powder off of it.

Tony snuggled into Steve, taking small sips from his latte.

"We need to do this more often." Tony said as Steve cuddled the smaller man.

"Yes we do." Steve said, bringing Tony's lips to his. He could taste the latte in the kiss. The two pulled away for air, and Tony laid his forehead on Steve's, rubbing their noses together with a cute smile and a pink flush on his face.

"You're right, you are my old man." Tony giggled, and Steve kissed him again. The two got up, walking back to Avenger's tower hand in hand.

"Also, that latte didn't taste too bad." Steve exclaimed, smirking. Tony's face went bright red, the smaller man looking down at the pavement.

"Told you." Tony muttered.