Mine Only

Okie, hi. So my friend wanted another smut chapter, so here you go.

Warning: smut (obviously)

"Fuck Steve." Tony moaned as Steve sucked down his neck.

"What do you want baby?" Steve said mischievously.

"I want...you, all of you..." Tony gasped.

"Are you sure?" Steve said, tracing his hands up Tony's thighs.

Tony gasped, jerking his hips up.

"Please Steve!" Tony moaned as Steve got closer, palming Tony's clothed erection.

"Whatever you want baby." Steve said, pulling down Tony's pants and boxers in one go.

Tony groaned, begging for Steve to fuck him.

Steve undid his jeans, sliding down his pants and boxers.

Tony stood above Steve's lap, and started to slowly lower himself down.

"Tony, you're not prepped." Steve grunted.

"I'm ok Stevie." Tony groaned, lowering further

"God, you're so tight." Steve whispered, and Tony moaned.

The billionaire started moving, grinding his hips against Steve.

"F-fuck Steve, o-oh god..." Tony was already a moaning mess, and Steve loved it.

Roughly flipping them over, keeping himself inside of Tony, Steve started to pound Tony.

"Oh god!" Tony screamed, trying to make Steve go faster.

Steve continued to slam into Tony's sweet spot, and Tony screamed out loud.

"Steve! I'm gonna!...." Tony was cut off, moaning as he came all over the bed.

Steve came soon after, deep inside of tony. He thrusted a few more times, slowing down and riding out his orgasm.

"God Steve, fuck." Tony whispered as Steve fell, panting, on top of him.

"Tomorrow, we do nothing, we stay home and chill out and do nothing. No missions, no team outings, nothing." Steve mumbled, stroking Tony's cheek.

"Anything for you Cap." Tony said, softly kissing Steve.

Steve kissed back, holding the smaller man a moment longer before pulling away, bringing Tony into his bare chest.

"Goodnight Tony." Steve whispered.

"Goodnight Capsicle." Tony chuckled.

Aright I know this is shitty, sorry. I'm not good at writing smut skdjskdj