T WE N T Y NINE

The station

"Are you ready?" Rosè asked the nervous girl infront.

"Yeah, i've been preparing since yesterday." Sohyun smiled.

"Good." Rosè linked arms with her and entered the station.

The other four Jungkook, Jimin, Irene and Taehyung were already inside waiting for them.

"Let's go." Jungkook told them and all of them nodded entering the office.

Officer Chanyeol looked up to them.There were other officers too who,especially observed Sohyun.

" Hello officer, this is Shin Dongin's daughter." Taehyung walked ahead.

Jihyo, the other officer,gave a confused look to Chanyeol.

Sohyun bowed to the officer," Hello, Officer. I am Shin Sohyun, daughter of Shin Shidong. The killer of Mr.Kim."

Chanyeol and Jihyo were still shocked but Chanyeol still nodded.

"You weren't Quite believing when we told about Sohyun, right Officer?" Jimin smirked.

He ignored Jimin," So, what did you wanted to tell us Miss.Shin?"

"It is about my dad." she replied.

After Sohyun told the whole story including Mr.Son, all the officers were still trying to process the information in their head.

"Any say Officer?" Irene asked folding her arms.

"W-we need some time." Chanyeol ruffled his hair like he was tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They better arrest that old jerk." Irene said while they all head out.

"Uhh...hope i was helpful today." Sohyun stood infront of the entrance.

"Ofcourse! Thankyou so much Sohyun-ssi." Taehyung showed his box smile.

"We appreciate your help." Jungkook also said.

"Sohyun-ssi, if you need help with anything don't hesitate to call us okay?" Jimin smiled.

"Ahh y-yes. I have to go now, my boss is waiting for me." she said bowing.

"Oh, sure. You better hurry." Rosè gave her a quick hug.

Just when she turned around, "Sohyun." Irene called her. "I forgive you." she patted her shoulder. Sohyun gave a huge smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rosè-ssi, do you want a ride back home?" Taehyung asked.

"Ummm....actually i think i'll go with Jungkook. We have some things to discuss." Rosè said.

"Oh. Then meet you next time." Taehyung looked slightly disappointed.

"Sorry, Taehyung-ssi. I'll call you." she waved at him and he drove off.

"Jungkook...drop me." Rosè headed straight to his car without waiting for his response.

"Wha-." he hurried to his car where she had already entered.

They drove away from the station.Jungkook gave glances to Rosè seeing how silent she was.

"Yah, what's wrong?" he asked.

She didn't speak.

"You are worrying me."

After sometime, she finally spoke up, "Jungkook, I'm really getting engaged with Taehyung."

Jungkook suddenly felt a sharp pain in his heart after hearing her words. He was finding words to say but he's mind went blank.

"Let's go to Han river." he took a sharp turn and drove from the opposite lane.

They arrived in Han riverside in no time. After walking a few steps in silence, they sat down at the grass facing the river. They felt the soft breeze of the evening and the sun was just setting emitting orange hues all over the sky. It was just beautiful.

Jungkook sighed heavily, not knowing what to say. Her words were still lingering in his head.

"Jungkook...." Rosè said sadly looking over the river.

"Are you even ready for this thing??" Jungkook finally spoke.

Rosè shook her head slowly.

Jungkook kicked the grass and sighed again, "Look, we can still change your mom's mind. Let's-"

"-no Jungkook. If this marriage doesn't happen then the contract won't happen either." she cut off his sentence.

"NO. You are still young and you have so much left to achieve. You can't just marry away for the sake of your mom and her stupid greed!" Jungkook was losing his patience.

"Rosè," Jungkook turned towards her and hold both sides of her shoulder facing him," You are smart, talented and.....pretty. I don't want it to be wasted. I know you can do so much more."

Rosè looked straight into his round doe eyes and she started tearing a little.

"Thanks for worrying about me." she smiled and turned back to the river,"I will talk to Taehyung about it."

"Please do and don't make a stupid mistake."

She wiped her tears,"Ahhhh........how the times have changed." she closed her eyes and breathed the fresh air.

Jungkook observed her face with a big smile. The wind blew her long hair perfectly,just like in the movies. He rested his chin on his hand still looking at her. "Remember when we were supposed to get married?"

Rosè laughed loudly after hearing him, "I knowww, our parents always used to say that to us

Rosè laughed loudly after hearing him, "I knowww, our parents always used to say that to us."

"Rosè and Jungkook will marry and take over the company." he mimicked his father.

"Stopp..." she laughed hitting him.He became relieved by seeing her laugh.

"We hated each other and kept saying eww when our dad and mom started that talk." she said smiling.

"Yeah, we Used to hate....but i don't think now." he turned the other way.

Rosè glanced at him a little shocked," So, you don't hate me anymore?"

"Well.......yes. I don't hate you Rosè. And i never had." He suddenly became serious.

She stared at him because she couldn't believe Jungkook was saying those things.

"How about you?" he asked.

She blinked twice and her mind went blank. No words came out her mouth even though she wanted to, "Uhh......"

"It's okay. You don't have to answer." he got up patting his pants and held out his hands towards her. "Let's go, it's getting late."

"Jungkook...."

He pulled her hands and made her stand. "Let's go." he said walking back to his car.

Rosè followed back helplessly,staring at his back.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~