T W E L V E

The day of Elite party

SK Mansion

Jennie opened the door of the Maserati, struggling with her dress. A hand held out towards her. She ignored it and climbed out herself.

" Miss. Kim, isn't it rude to ignore your partner's hand?" Jimin said putting his hands in his pocket, smirking.

" Doesn't matter to me." she said with her cat eyes.

" It does matter me to me though."

" We aren't even inside the party yet. Why should we hold hands?" she raised her brows.

" For practice. Before the party."

" Aren't we used to faking? What even is practice?" she walked towards the huge door.

" Well, you're right." he followed her.

Entering the huge door, was a luxurious room with hundreds of chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings. It was almost like a royal party. But when it came to these people, royalty was just as equal.

Jimin indicated Jennie to link their arms. Jennie accepted and linked her arms with him.They both smiled as they walked through people greeting them.

" Looks like people like us." he said smirking.

" Well this is Kim Jennie they are talking about." she said through her smile.

" I think you mean Park Jimin?"

" That was a good joke." she said sarcastically.

" Im glad that you liked it."

In the bar at the far end, Jennie saw Jisoo with Kim Seokjin.
" Why didn't I know about it??" she said to herself.

" What?"

" Come with me." she pulled Jimin.

" Jisoo- yah, when did you come?"

Jisoo turned to her with a smile, " We just arrived now."

" Ohhh." jennie said while eyeing Seokjin.

" A-ahh This is Kim Seokjin." she said to Jennie, " And this is Jennie." she said to Seokjin.

" Ahemm." Jimin coughed.

" And he's....Park Jimin."
Seokjin shook his hands.

" So, according to what i heard, you two are best friends right?" Seokjin said looking at the two.

" Yes, we were best friends since childhood." Jisoo said.

" Yepp, bffs." jennie said side- hugging her.

" What about your other two bffs?" jimin asked.

Jennie glared at him, " They are on their way. Mind if you ignore our matters?"

Jimin shrugged. Seokjin gave an uncomfortable smile.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Bambam arrived at the party.
" Don't touch me." Lisa took her hands away from him, heading towards the bar.