T H I R T Y

Taehyung's Penthouse

Taehyung had taken another day off. He prepared himself some cereals and sat down in his huge living room, turning his tv on.

The morning news had just started and he was happily muching his cereals.

" .....just got arrested today morning for doing shady businesses. It was found that Asia Pharmaceuticals had been importing illegal drugs by hiding them as 'medicines'."

Taehyung almost choked on his cereal when he heard Asia Pharmaceuticals. He looked up the screen and saw blurred face man being handcuffed by the police but he recognized. It was none other than Min Yoongi.

".....suspected that the death of Mrs.Kim, mistress of Kim technology was planned out in Min hospital. Also, death of Mr.Kim( Seoul manufactures), Dr.Kang and the recent Bobby Kim has been suspected to be murdered by Min Yoongi. Further investigation shall be reported in the next news. For now...."

Taehyung was listening to the news seriously."My mom was......murdered?"

The news hadn't given much information. All this time, he had been thinking he's mom died because of a disease and now this....Also, Min Yoongi? Why did they kill his mom? And also Mr.Kim and Bobby?? There was just too many questions.

He suddenly remembered the night they had played Truth and Dare. The question Jennie had asked.

" So, Kim Taehyung," jennie spoke, " Do you know the real reason behind your mother's death?"

So, Jennie really knew something. He had never known the real reason why Jennie hated him but this might be the answer? Ughhh, my head hurts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lounge Cafe

"Oh my god!!" Rosè said staring at her phone.

"What now, Rosè?" Lisa gave her a boring look.

"Min Yoongi got arrested."

Lisa sighed.

"Umm..."Jisoo was also looking confused.

"LOOK." she shoved the article on their faces.

"Oh shit." Lisa and Jisoo looked at each other.

"I'll call Jennie." Jisoo dialled her number in light speed.

"Hello....Jennie?? You okay?" she said to the other line.

"No, don't go anywhere we are coming. Get it!" she shouted while picking up her stuffs. Lisa and Rosè also got up together and followed Jisoo with worry.

They headed straight to Yoongi's apartment and knocked on the door. The door was recieved by a crying mess, Jennie. She directly hugged Jisoo and started crying more.

"Shh shh...we are here don't worry." Jisoo said patting her head.

They got inside the apartment and the rooms were all messed up. Things were everywhere on the floor. A broken vase and shattered glasses at the corner.The tv was turned on in full volume.

They all sat down on the bed, trying to calm down Jennie.

"Jennie you have to tell us what happened."Rosè looked concerned.

"I.....I don't know." she was sobbing. The girls looked at each other.

"Suddenly, the police just barged in and....and took Yoongi. I was so shocked....." her words started to tremble.

Jisoo hugged her again.

"The articles were saying other things too....." Lisa looked worried.

"IT ISN'T TRUE!!" Jennie shouted. All of them got startled by her sudden outburst. "That shitty article just wrote a bunch of bullshits."

" You......you mean he got.....framed?" Lisa stuttered.

"YES....nothing of that is true." Jennie said between her sobs.

"Who could be behind this?" Jisoo looked confused and a little terrified.

Lisa just shaked her head.

"Mr.Son." Rosè said in a low tone.

"What?"

"Mr.Son! It was him......"she said louder this time.

"Rosè, this isn't the time." Lisa looked annoyed.

"Yes, Rosie let's not-" jisoo was saying but Jennie cut her, " Yes."

"Did you-" Lisa and Jisoo looked at her weirdly.

"See!" Rosè pointed at them.

" It could be Mr.Son. I never told much about him to you guys but he always looked shady when he worked with us." Jennie spoke. " We hadn't even planned on revealing that we were behind this Asia Pharmaceuticals but he just called.....out of nowhere and told us to come out to the world."

"I told you Mr.Son is always upto no good." Rosè looked at all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosè had already called them at a park. By them, it includes Jungkook, Jimin and Irene.

They all came rather fast since she had said urgent.

"What the fuck. Where did Min Yoongi come all of a sudden??" jimin rubbed his forehead.

"Guys, Mr.Son MUST be behind all of this." Rosè said.

"And how are you so sure?" Jungkook was standing with hands in his pockets.

"I......there's just too much things connected with him."

" Like what?"

"Like.....he was Min Yoongi's business partner."

"Wait....he never told that to the media." Jimin looked confused.

"I know right." she clicked her fingers." Jennie told us indirectly but i got it."

"Then what is going on?" the three of them started thinking.

Meanwhile, Irene gave a huge sigh. "You Fools!"

The three of them turned their heads to her, shocked.

" Since, we told the police about our evidence, Mr.Son might have someone in the station who told him that he had been exposed. And Min Yoongi, the partner that trusted him, followed everything he was told to do. Now, he has thrown him in the spotlight and Mr.Son, the old jerk is behind the shadows hiding himself."

Irene folded her arms.

All three of them slowly nodded while it ticked inside their slow heads.

.

.

Who do you trust in this game?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When taehyung turns on the tv, he always gets some tea lol.

Also, i had actually planned to end this book at 30 chapters but Fml🤦‍♀️
Anyhoo, vote and comment😗😗