T H I R T Y NINE

Flashback

Mrs.Park entered the room with tear filled eyes. She looked red and puffy with too much crying.

"Helen...what's wrong??" Mr.Jeon looked shocked by her sudden appearance and state.

"William....William..." she stuttered not able to talk properly.

"What about William?.." Mr. Jeon supported her body before she collapsed to the ground.

"He...he.." tears flowed down her cheeks as she looked up at him painfully, "He killed himself."

Mr.Jeon stumbled back, trying to process her words. It hit him like a truck.

Mrs.Park fell down on the floor crying loudly, " What do i do now??"

"Helen stand up....you have to be strong." he pulled Mr.Park from the floor. Suddenly, she shoved his hands away and he stared back shocked.

"Let's never meet again.." she said wiping her tears, "  Also, Rosè and Jungkook."

She headed towards the door as Mr.Jeon stared her figure silently.

"And.."she stopped infront of the door," forget we were a 'thing'."

End flashback

Mrs.Park clutched the newspaper with the article tightly. She tore the paper into several pieces.

"Who brought this up?" she clenched her teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook heard a wild knock coming from his door.

Who is knocking when there's a whole ass bell? he thought as he went to his door.

After opening his door, he saw a fuming Rosè, "Wha-"

"Are you stupid??" she cut him.

Jungkook's face turned into a confused one," Rosè, why don't you come inside and let's talk nice-"

"Do i look like i have time for it?" she cut him again.

"Okay what-"

"You were the only one who knew it." she glared at him.

"Knew what?" Jungkook became serious now.

"THIS." she opened the article and shoved her phone right in his face.

He scrunched his brows, not believing what he saw. "Who the....wait YOU think i did this??!"

"You, me, my mom and your dad is the only one knew about this." 

Jungkook sighed heavily, massaging his forehead," Why would i want to ruin my dad's reputation??"

"Then who..." Rosè looked at him a little scared.

"Somebody else knows it."

"This is not-"

DING.

Rosè's phone buzzed.She quickly grabbed her phone from him.

Unknown:

hint @  LoungeCafe.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked. But before that Rosè dashed outside his apartment without a word.

"Rosè!! Rosè...!Aishh..." she was already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lounge cafe

"I- i want to help you, Jennie.....but i just..don't know how.." Lisa said.

"It's okay...i will figure it out." Jennie drank her coffee," Last time, i wasn't in my right mind. Don't take it seriously."

But Lisa wasn't replying. She looked up at her and saw Lisa looking to the front. She followed her direction and saw Rosè storming to their place.

"Rosie-"

"So, you guys really want to ruin me huh.." Rosè stood there with both her hands in fist.

"What the hell-" Lisa got taken aback.

"Can you be any worse?? what did i even do to you?" Rosè said loudly.

"What is it, Rosè??" Jennie was frustrated.

Rosè scoffed at her," First, blaming for Jisoo getting hurt and now using my mom?! If i want i can be even worse...!"

"Oh, so you can't accept the fact that your mom was having an affair and now you're taking out your anger on us?!" Lisa said

Slap.

Lisa felt a sharp pain on her cheeks.

"Don't you dare talk shit about my mom." she glared at them and left the cafe with stares from the other customers.

"Lisa! are you okay?" Jennie held her hands but she shoved it away. She grabbed her bag and left the cafe too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoul Hospital

Jisoo laid down on her bed. She was alone today but she liked it when there was nobody around. She was staring at the ceiling when somebody entered and she was broken away from her thoughts.

"Oh..Seokjin-ssi." 

He came beside her bed with a wide smile carrying a huge flower bouquet," How are you? Ahh and This is for you." he handed the flowers.

She took the flower and smelled it happily."Thankyou! also I'm doing well. How about you?"

"Me too. I'm sorry i didn't come by early."

"No...It's ok. At least you came to visit me."

They continued talking but someone opened the door again. It was Hoseok. He stared at Jisoo and to Seokjin. Then he left the room with a loud bang.

"Hoseok..!" Jisoo called him but he was gone.

"Jisoo-ssi...."Seokjin looked at her, " The look in your eyes.....it still shows the pain and longing....for him."

Jisoo couldn't say anything as she looked back at him,sadly.

"What happened to you two?" he asked.

"You wouldn't wanna know."

"I would do anything to know." he replied.

A slow smile escaped her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosè drove her car with train of thoughts clouding her mind. She regretted slapping Lisa but somehow didn't. In this state she didn't want to go back to her apartment. She NEEDED someone to be with. So, she drove towards the first person that came to her mind.

She knocked on the door, waiting.

"Rosè..!!" Jungkook opened the door. "Are you oka-"

"Can i stay here for the night?" she cut him off again for the day.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~