T H I R T Y ONE

The Lounge cafe

The four of them: Rosè,Jungkook,Jimin and Irene were back at the cafe. Except today Hoseok had also joined.

"Ok so hear me out." Jimin said mostly eyeing to Hoseok. "We came up with so many plans to bust Mr.Son but not one of them is perfect."

"What are those plans?" Hoseok asked.

"First, it was confessing to the police. That didn't work out. Next, by telling Irene's mom and she chased us out." Rosè looked down at her coffee.

"Okay, well. That's bad." Hoseok raised his brows.

"Why am i even still in this group?" Irene sipped her drink aggressively.

"We will come up with a better plan." Rosè said in a pitiful tone.

"You better." was Irene's reply.

They spent about an hour trying to plan out something but every idea always had a defect.

All of them sighed heavily. They were tired of coming up with ideas now.

Jungkook was thinking extra hard from the beginning, "Guys......" he looked hesitant.

The rest turned their heads towards him, "I do have an idea but....."

"Spill it out." Irene had a blank look.

He looked at all of their expectant looks.

"Every plan Will have a defect anyway so let's kidnap Mr.Son."

The four them were silent, still trying to understand his words.

"Are you for real?" Irene said with annoyance.

"And how is kidnapping a person like him the best option like-" Hoseok added.

"I wish it were that easy." Jimin tsked.

"Tell me the exact structure of the plan." Jungkook smiled at Rosè who was the only one taking his idea seriously.

The rest of them snapped their heads to her direction with a 'really?' look.

"So,......" Jungkook continued explaining the plan and Rosè nodded enthusiastically with his every words.

Slowly, Jimin started to take interest in it and kept saying 'Okay'. Irene didn't want to engage in it but the plan was so well executed that she had to listen along. And Hoseok was just plain confused.

"....but we will need someone to take the poisoned drink to his room." Jungkook said.

"You mean like a room service?" Rosè asked.

"Yepp."

"Since, Mr.Son already knows our faces, we can't be the one." Jimin said.

Now, all of their heads turned to Hoseok.

"Wait......you want me to be a room service guy serving him a freaking poisoned drink?" Hoseok said with large eyes.

"Look, Hoseok. Since, we can't go you can help us this once?" Rosè joined her hands.

"First you deceive me with your....this huge secret and now you want me to risk my life?" Hoseok said with anger.

"We are really sorry,Jung." Jimin looked guilty.

Hoseok gave a sigh with disbelief, "I am not doing this shit."

They stared back at him sadly, unable to force him. Hoseok took his bag and was ready to leave.

"It is really important to me." Irene whispered but they could still hear her. She was looking down almost tearing up

Hoseok stopped immediately.