F I V E 🤦‍♀️

Kim Technologies and co.

Taehyung was just scrolling through his phone behind his desk. Today Bobby had visited him and he was sitting at the edge of his desk.

" I didn't know she could be like that.." Taehyung said looking at his phone. 

" Who could be like What?" bobby turned to him.

Taehyung didn't reply staring at his phone. Bobby snatched the phone and looked at the screen. " Oh, you mean Roseanne Park?" he said smirking. 

Taehyung grabbed his phone immediately, " The infamous rude girl started a conversation with me." 

" I mean isn't it obvious... since you the main Target??" Bobby replied matter- of- factly. 

Taehyung looked at the space as if deep thinking.

" You know what Taehyung...Roseanne got the face, the brain, Talent and money. One thing, Her Attitude. If she changed her damn attitude, all the guys will be swooning over her........ even me." Bobby gave a playful look. 

" You sure about that? " taehyung leaned back on his chair.

He stayed silent for a moment. " Yeah, im pretty sure about that." 

Taehyung clicked his tongue playfully. Bobby scooted near him, curious, " Bro what are you thinking??....bro...bro..." he kept poking taehyung while he shook his head smiling.

" Also have you heard about Roseanne and her mom not going well together?" bobby said with interest, " I mean they don't have a good relationship and i wonder why." 

" Nope, never heard of stupid rumors like that." Taehyung replied in a bored tone. 

" It's not a rumor..." 

"Okay, and??" Taehyung cocked his eyebrows, " Stop gossiping like a teenage girl." 

Bobby just raised his hands, sighing heavily due to his boring friend.

Just then his secretary knocked on his door. 

" Come in." 

" Mr.Kim, you have a visitor waiting for you in your father's office." 

" Visitor? whom may i know?" 

" Mrs. Park from Rose&J company." 

Bobby gave him his playful expression, controlling his laugh. " Get out my office, you dumbass." Taehyung got up almost kicking bobby who was already running away.

Speaking of the devil. 

---

Taehyung reached outside his father's office and knocked it. " Come in." was his answer.

Opening the door, he saw an elegant lady and his father standing by the window. 

Mrs. Park gave him a smile, " Hello Taehyung." 

" Hello Mrs. Park." he smiled and bowed to her, " How are you doing?" 

" Oh i'm doing just fine." she replied, " You are really handsome dear-." 

He smiled. " - like your father." she turned to his father with a smile.

He got confused for a split second but shrugged it off. " O-oh..."