E I G H T E E N

SK Hospital Pvt. Ltd.

" So, where is the body stored??" Rosé asked looking around the crowded hospital.

" The mortuary." Jimin replied while Jungkook followed from behind.

" The mortuary. Omygod. I'm not going." she stopped in the middle but the boys ignored her leaving her alone.

" Okay...you know what." she just gave up and followed them.

They entered the room and there was two of Jimin's men inside.

She went towards the body that was revealed. She looked at the body scared but sad. Suddenly, flashbacks came back to her. She saw the room where the scream came from and the bloodied man that was killed and the store they hid while the shadows tried to find them.

She got shivers breathing heavily. The memories felt far too real now that she was looking at the dead man.

Jimin and Jungkook were going through the files.

" So, You still don't know his name?" she asked the guys.

They looked at each other.

" We forgot to mention. He's name is Shin Dongin." Jungkook read from the file.

Rosé picked up another file. It contained information about his family. He just looked like a normal person with a normal family. There was a picture attached to the file. The man and two girls, looked like they were his daughters. She could see that they were happy while taking this photo.

" Mr.Son isn't mentioned anywhere." Jimin said turning the pages.

" Guys," Rosé called for their attention, " How about we meet his daughters?"

Jungkook and Jimin both snapped their heads towards her.

---

Jimin was on a call while they stood at the hall of the hospital. Once,He finished talking on his call, " Guys, i think i have to visit Min hospital."

" Why?" Jungkook asked.

" It's for my dad. The meds are only available there."

" What happened to your dad?"

" Nothing serious, really. You two go ahead." he left the two heading towards the exit.

" Let's go." Jungkook said as they both headed to the parking lot, underground.

They were almost at the door when Jungkook stopped, " I think i left my phone. You go ahead to the car. I'll be back." he sprinted back.

She nodded and walked to the parking lot. What she saw ahead, made her halt her steps.

There was a gang of men standing infront of her. Four of them came towards her.

" Who are you people?? stay away from me." she said as she stepped backwards.

She was going to run when they caught her and started dragging her.

" Let goo, let go of me!!!" she shouted while trying to get away from the grips, " Ahhhh, let me go you assholes!!!"

While Jungkook was going back, he felt his back pocket. There it was his phone. " Aishhh." he ran back to the parking lot.

Just as he reached there, he saw the men dragging a hysterical Rosé.

" Ahh, shit." he dialed his phone, " Come here with the men! Right now!!!" he ordered his bodyguards.

" Let her go!" he shouted to the men. They all stopped and looked back at him.

He stepped forward and few of the men also stepped infront pointing their guns at him.
He raised both his hands while slowly stepping forward. He stared at Rosé and signaled her to do something.

Rosé turned back and screamed, " Ahhhhh what is that?!!what is that???"

All of the men looked back instantly. Jungkook elbowed one of the men knocking him and took his gun. He punched the other men and kicked the last one with gun,then pointed it towards the other men.
They rushed towards the van, pulling Rosé while He started shooting them. Two of the men pulled out their guns and started shooting back at him. He hid behind one of the cars and shoot them again but he missed the target.
They had already pulled her inside the van and it drove off. Right at the moment, Jungkook's van arrived and he got inside the front passenger seat, " Follow them!! Fastt."

They followed them through the Seoul's busy streets. The van was headed to a quiet area of the city. Trees started coming to view. They had reached a forest.

Jungkook found the right time, " Hey, drive from the left side of the road." The driver did as he was said.
The only guy with gun was sitting at the front passenger seat like him. Jungkook shoot the gun in one of the left back tires. The guy started shooting at them.
" Now, from the right." his driver did the same.
He shoot at the right back tire too.
By now the van ahead was slowing down.

" Now, speed up to the left side."

" But—."

" Do it." jungkook said going towards the driver's window. He sped it up and came side by side. Just as the man was about to shoot him, Jungkook shoot the front left tire. The van stopped abruptly making the man hit his head in the front.

Rosé was being held by two men at the back seat, " Jungkook!!"

They stopped the van and came out of it, attacking the other van. While Jungkook's men were tackling the kidnappers, he grabbed Rosé and put her inside the van. His men tackled them easily and all of them got inside the van.
Jungkook and Rosé was seated behind.

They drove off from the miserable forest area.
Rosé was silent, the incident still going through her head . Jungkook held her cheeks, " Rosé yahh, it's fine. You're safe. Don't worry, okay?"

Rosé just nodded almost tearing up. She suddenly hugged him tightly. He froze by the sudden touch but hugged her back and caressed her hair soflty.
It's okay. As he smiled softly.

They finally arrived infront if Rosé's mom's apartment. She had decided to stay here for the night because she was still scared.

" Thankyou, Jungkook. About today." she smiled at him.

" No problem. Didn't i promise you would be safe?" he said smiling back.

" Keep to your words." she lightly punched his arms.

He acted like it hurt. She sighed at him as she opened the vans door and got off.

" Goodnight." he said as he stared at her figure till she was gone.

He turned ahead and saw his bodyguards were looking at him, confused.
" What are you looking at?? Let's go."

They all turned their heads instantly as they drove off.
.
.
Oh, so they escaped?
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I.am.not.good.at.action.scenes.
I tried,lollll😬

also, is Rosekook BLOOMING??
hahahh, anyways lets meet in the next chapter.
Lové yall ❤️