T H I R T Y SEVEN

The Court

Today, Min Yoongi was getting justice from all of Mr.Son's blames. The court was going to judge it.
Everybody attended to support Yoongi. He was sitting beside his lawyer while Jennie sat right behind him. They were separated by the wooden bar.

" Mr.Son Shihyun, You framed Min Yoongi for the murder of Mr.Kim, Mr.Kang and Bobby Kim." the judge spoke.

" Yes, i did." he replied from the witness stand.

" You didn't directly murder but paid to murder." the judge continued.

" Yes....that's right."

" We found packs of drugs from your hotel room," Mr.Son looked at the judge, scrunching his brows, " You were illegally importing drugs too."

" I'm sorry but THAT isn't true." Mr.Son tightened his grip.

" Mr.Son, there is nothing that can objectify this evidence."

" I'm telling the truth!" he was glaring.

" You have been confirmed to be having a life imprisonment and Min Yoongi will be out of jail as—."

" I have to say something!" Mr.Son cut his sentence. " I don't have drug importing business. It was Min Yoongi..."

Everyone gasped at his sudden statement.

" Yoongi..." Jennie said panicking, " DONT say anything! Got it?"

" Can you elaborate about your statement?" the judge said.

" Yoongi imports illegal drugs through his pharmaceutical company. That is how he increased his profit in a short amount of time."

Taehyung and Jungkook creased their brows while Rosé and Lisa looked shocked.

"Min Yoongi, i want you to come to the witness stand please." the judge ordered.

" Yoongi, don't say anything stupid please!!" Jennie hold his arms before he stood up and went to the stand.

" Do you have anything to say, Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed, " Yes, it is true."

The audience gasped and loud whispers filled the court.

"Why did he confess??" Lisa said confused.
"Aishhh, i seriously can't understand Min Yoongi!" Jungkook made a fist.

" He might have a reason." Jimin folded his arms focusing on the situation.

" No, it's Not true!!" Jennie stood up from her seat, shouting.

" Yoongi calm down," his lawyer headed to him, " I will take care of it."

" There is nothing to take care of..." Yoongi spoke in flat tone, " I import illegal drugs."

Jennie sat back down, tears streaming down her face, " Min Yoongi..." she whispered slowly.

The decision had been made. Min Yoongi and Mr.Son were both sentenced to jail.

They were both being handcuffed and escorted by the police. Yoongi passed by Jimin's seat but he didn't even look up to Jimin.
Right after that Mr.Son followed from the back.

He stopped beside Jimin, " Be careful, there's someone dangerous from your group." Jimin stared at him confused. " I'm just telling you since you look smarter than the lot. Good day, kid." he patted on Jimin's shoulder and walked away smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Rosé-ssi!"

Rosé turned behind to Taehyung standing. They were leaving the court after the unexpected ending.

" Oh Taehyung-ssi."

" Can we have a talk?"

" Sure."

They sat at the bench outside the court. Everyone had left now. They were probably waiting for them outside.

Taehyung siged deeply, " It has been a really....hectic month."

" Yeah and a bad one."

" I know...."

" What is it about Taehyung?"

" I wanted help from you." Taehyung looked down, " I need to know more about my mother."

Rosé turned to him, " Of course...i can help you."

" I know it's a very big favour..."

" No no...i'm very willing to help you. Please don't feel bad." Rosé waved her hands, " Jennie knows something."

" Yeah, that's why maybe she would tell you..." Taehyung said.

" Don't worry. I will make her...to tell the truth."

" Thankyou...." Rosé nodded at him, " Also, can we have a proper date?"

Rosé chuckled lightly, " Sure, Taehyung-ssi. I am free this Monday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of them came back to the group. They were standing outside the gate. Jennie seemed to be saying something to them. Rosé and Taehyung hurried towards them.

" Jennie...he confessed it himself. There's no way we can get him out of the jail." Lisa said trying to calm her down.

" No! we can come up with something. Please guys, help him." Jennie started begging to them.

" Jennie.." Jimin said softly holding her arms, " A confession is the strongest witness. There's nothing we can do."

Jennie started crying loudly. She really did love him too much.
" I'm leaving. You guys are just useless piece of shits." she stormed to her car leaving everyone.

" Aishh..." Jimin ruffled his hair in frustration.

Lisa stared at the path her car went passed. Her words were still running around her head.

" What do we do...?" rosé 's face had a blank look.

" She might hate us." Lisa said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie opened the apartment's door and closed it harshly. It was still messy with things all over the place.
The tv was still on. Min Yoongi supposedly imported illegal drugs through Asia Pharmaceutical, his second company....

She heard the news and grabbed a bottle form the nearby counter, throwing it straight to the tv screen. " SHUT UP!!" she shouted. The screen crashed into pieces all over the floor.

She started to rummage through the tables and sofa trying to find her phone. She looked lunatic as she frantically searched for it.
Turning over the cushions and carpets, throwing the clothes everywhere. She still didn't find it. She went to the bedroom doing the same thing, throwing the blankets and pillows.
Finally, she went to the bathroom and found it on the counter among the scattered makeup and creams.
She opened it quickly. 12 missed calls and 4 new messages.
She opened her messages.

Unknown:
Yoongi will go to jail.

Unknown:
Jennie, you might need my help.
:)

She gulped while reading the message. If her friends weren't willing to help then.....maybe this person would be useful? Her thoughts were all over the place and she was still angry about her friends ignoring her.

" If i get ruined, then so shall they."
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think is the 'dangerous' one🤔?