F O R T Y THREE

The restaurant

Taehyung finally looked back with a painful look. "Because.....i like you too much Rosè."

"Taehyung...." Rosè couldn't speak more.

"You don't like me back right?" he said with the same painful look.

"It's not that i don't like you....i'm just...not ready. Please understa-"

"It's Jungkook isn't it?"

Rosè froze after hearing him. No words came out. Why? Speak something....say something...anythi-

"Hahh....hahahh..." he laughed with pain. Turning back he walked out of the restaurant.

"Taehyung!!...Taehyung..." she ran to him and grabbed his wrist. But he snapped her hands away. It was the first time he behaved this way with her.

She looked at his back helplessly. All of this sudden happenings...weren't processing in her mind at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain had just stopped and the sun shone brightly. The smell of the nature was refreshing and clean.

Gardeners were trimming the overgrown grasses. The trees and flowers in the garden were the same.The entrance of the apartment was also the same.

Hoseok got inside the elevator and pressed 15. After reaching the 15th floor, he stood infront of a door. He took a deep breath and knocked on it. The door opened and standing on the other side was Jisoo.

"Hello Hoseok.." she said and he nodded looking down.

Inside her apartment, the interior were pretty much the same except it was quite messy. The Jisoo a year back would have kept the apartment squeaky clean. How time changed people....

"Sit.." she gestured him to sit on the couch.

He sat there without saying a word.

She came back with juice and a plate of biscuits, "Thanks for coming.."

"I....i should have come earlier." Hoseok stared at the floor.

"It's.....okay, Hoseok. I can take care of myself."

" Seokjin.....is staying here?"

"What? No..." she raised her brows.

"He brought you from the hospital and was your guardian..."

"Oh...well that is true but he comes in the morning and prepares breakfast then comes at night to cook dinner. That's it. He doesn't live here." she softly chuckled.

"Ahh....ok" he drank the juice almost finishing.

"You thought we were dating right?"

He almost choked on his drink and coughed a little.

"Omo...careful." Jisoo rushed to his side patting his back.

"I'm..i'm okay.." suddenly he noticed the closeness between the two and slowly looked up in her eyes. Those eyes, he could stare at them the whole day. Oh, how much he missed her.

"Hoseok.." he hurriedly looked the other side, breaking the eye contact.

"Me and Seokjin are not dating..." she spoke.

"I...i see.."

Jisoo sighed and got ready to stand up but he pulled her down. She looked at him surprised.

"I'm sorry....i'm just being selfish..." he left her hand.

She hold his hand back and made him look at her.