T H I R T E E N

SK Mansion

" Yep, so here's jungkook for you." Rosé pointed to him, " And here's-."

" Kim Taehyung." Jungkook cut her off in an uninterested tone.

Taehyung gave him a look, " I do know him too."

" Good for you." Jungkook said in a low tone.

Taehyung raised his brows.

" Ummmm...??" she looked at Jungkook questioningly. He just ignored and sipped his drink.

" Anyways, you really didn't bring a partner?" she asked looking around Jungkook.

" So what? I hate this concept anyways." he replied boredly.

" Looks like the Jeon company's younger son isn't working hard." Taehyung raised his brows with a smirk.

" What do you mean?" Jungkook raised his brows too.

" I saw your brother Namjoon with a partner though."

" A partner??" Jungkook thought his brother would come alone too.

" Yes, ummm where was he...." Taehyung searched through the crowd, " Ahh, there he is." he pointed at the opposite direction.

Jungkook and Rosé both turned their heads.

" Namjoon and Hani?" Rosé said spotting them.

Jungkook looked at them with disbelief. Namjoon was smiling and talking with Hani. He also caught jungkook's eyes and waved cluelessly. He turned around ignoring him and gripped his glass tightly. Taehyung smirked at him.

" A-actually, he was forced.But me? i never accept being forced." Jungkook said adjusting his tie.

" Well, I see you go by your own rules." Taehyung said.

" Of course, i have my own rules." Jungkook fake smiled.

" Ohh, there they are !" Rosé pointed at her friends, " Taehyung, come meet my friends."

" Oh sure."

" Jungkook... you coming too?" She asked him.

He looked at her friends and then looked back at Taehyung.
" Yah, Hoseok ah come with me for once." he pulled Hoseok who was enjoying himself with the drinks.

" Yahhh, where? where?.... What not there jungkook!!!" he tried to get away but Jungkook was already pulling him behind Rosé and Taehyung.

Rosé hugged the girls. " I'm sorry i didnt come earlier."

" Ofcourse, we understand you might be busy." jennie said eyeing Taehyung.

" Yeah, but it's ok Rosie yah. Anyways, i think you don't know Seokjin from here right?" Jisoo asked Rosé.

" Ahhh, so HE is Kim Seokjin?" Rosé said smiling at him, " Hello, Im Rosé."

" Hello there. Finally, met you right?" Seokjin smiled back.

Jungkook was beside Jimin. " Tch, so you couldn't tell me who your partner was, right?"

" I said you would know at the party. And now you know, don't you?" Jimin smirked.

Hoseok hid behind Jungkook and Jimin, silently cursing. Just then Jisoo caught him. They had a brief eye contact but Jisoo looked away.

All this time, Lisa was silent.

" Hello everyone, I am Kim Taehyung. Sorry for not introducing myself."

" No, it's fine." Seokjin said.