𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

2019
Rankings of the most prominent companies of Seoul for the month of March.

1. Kim technologies and co.
The Kim mobile phone brands have been increasing sales with no chance of decreasing.

( heir - kim Taehyung)

2. Asia Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd
The company has been developing the most useful medicines in Korea . Within only 2years of the starting of the company, they have been able to secure 2nd position.

(heir- Not Known)

3. Jeon Manufactures Pvt. Ltd
The motor company's car brands have developed to become the most advanced cars in Korea. They have kept a constant position.

(heir- Jeon Jungkook)

4. Park Luxury Apartments
The most expensive apartment in Seoul with 55% of celebrities and the richest population residing.

(heir- Park Jimin)

5. Wong Shopping Complex
Seoul's biggest shopping complex with over 1000+ shops.

( heir- Lucas Wong)

6. Rose&J Fashion Company
The most successful clothing brand in Korea with increasing sales and rank every year. 

( heiress- Roseanne Park)

7. Manoban Jewellers
The Thai-origin jewelleries company has stepped in the top ten rank for the first time. 

( heiress- Lalisa Manoban)

8. M.T Resorts
The luxury resort has been adding more adventure activities over the years. They have been contributing a lot for South korea's travel and tourism.

(heir- Mark Tuan)

9. J cosmetics line
The only cosmetics brand that has ever been in top ten ranks for companies. Their makeup products have been recommended by the biggest celebrities in South Korea. 

( heiress- Kim Jennie)

10. Jung Entertainment Industry
The most successful entertainment industry with two big Kpop bands. Analysis-wise, with the add of one more artist, the company might be in top 5 position.

(heir- Jung Hoseok)

Additional:

12. Redd Fragrance
The most expensive fragrance selling company. 80% of their fragrance are used by rich population only.

( heiress- Kim jisoo)

32. Min hospital Pvt. Ltd
The hospital has been surprisingly increasing its rank from the recent months. Last year the hospital ranked at 110.

( heir- Min Yoongi)

Kim Namjoon is also part of Jeon Manufactures. He is the step-brother of Jeon Jungkook. He has been studying in America from his highschool to university. He came back to Seoul after graduating.

Kim Seokjin is the managing director in an American company. He is related to Kim Namjoon as a cousin brother. He comes back to Seoul with Namjoon for business related work.

Also welcome to them😉

Name: Lucas WongAge: 19

Name: Lucas Wong
Age: 19

Name: Lucas WongAge: 19

Name: Mark Tuan
Age: 22