T H I R T Y SIX

Seoul Hospital

Rosé and Jennie rushed to the emergency department with the boys following from behind.
Lisa was sobbing at one of the steel benches in the empty hall.

" Lisa! What happened to Jisoo??" Jennie stood infront, shaking Lisa. Tears were already streaming down her eyes.

Lisa didn't move and stayed silent.

" Lisa....." Rosé asked scared, " What happened?"

Lisa slowly looked up to her. Her expression was confusing Rosé.

" What....happened?" Rosé asked again in a shaking voice.

" You know it very well, Rosé." Lisa glared at her. Jennie turned to Rosé with confusion.

The boys were also staring at her.

" I don't know Lisa." she said with wide eyes.

" It was you." Lisa pointed a finger at her angrily.

" No....no, I don't know whats happening!" she stepped backwards in shock.

" Rosé hurt Jisoo?" Hoseok tried to look calm.

" No! she wouldn't do something like that!" Jungkook looked furious.

" Rosé-ssi, would never...." Teahyung whispered trying to understand.

Jennie was still speechless, staring at the floor.

" You want proof??" Lisa stood up from the bench.

All of them turned their heads towards her.

" This." she took out a small transparent plastic and pulled the silver pendant inside. She hold it up and an 'R' initial hung from the chain.
" You wear this everyday right? If it wasn't you how come it got stuck in one of Jisoo's clothes?"

Jennie gasped and almost lost her balance but Jimin and Namjoon caught her.

Rosé felt her chest and finally realized the pendant wasn't with her. Her eyes were still wide and her breathing started to hitch.

" I really didn't do anything." her voice was low and tears fell down continuously.

The rest didn't know what to believe.

" Rosé..." Lisa looked at her with sadness, " You can stop lying now."

Rosé buried her face in her hands, crying more.

" You didn't do anything." Jungkook told her trying to calm her down.

Hoseok kicked one of the benches, sighing heavily.

" That is the doctor....?" Seokjin looked infront seeing a man coming their way.

Lisa and Jennie rushed to the doctor. " Doctor, how is she??!"

" She is fine."

Jennie hugged Lisa with relief tears still streaming down her face.

" But she will need a month of rest to fully recover."

The girls nodded.

" She will be fine. it's ok." Jungkook reassured Rosé.

Taehyung eyed them but turned the other way.

While all of them sat down and wait for Jisoo to get shifted to her room, Hoseok walked away from there. They stared at his back as he left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys had gone to get some snacks while the girls waited outside Jisoo's room.

They all stood there in silence.

" This all...." Jennie spoke up, " How did it....happen?"

Lisa looked back at Rosé, " I really wanna know too."

" I swear i did nothing." Rosé looked pale from crying too much. " I don't even know how my pendant got there!"

" I don't know who to believe anymore." Jennie's face was also puffy and red from crying. Lisa's wasn't any different.

" Do you think Jisoo would tell the truth?" Lisa stared at a blank space.

" I don't know." Jennie replied.

" It really wasn't me." Rosé whispered again. Her energy was starting to drain away. She wanted to rest but she knew it wouldn't be anytime sooner.

They stood silently again. They were getting used to the smell of hospital and the white walls.

Suddenly, the girls phones buzzed together. They looked at each other confused and took out their phones. It was a message for them.

Unknown:
Seeing you girls cry makes me so satisfied.
:)

Jennie gulped staring at her phone.

" Did we....get a same message?" Lisa said with a shaking voice.

" Seeing us cry makes him satisfied." Rosé said slowly looking up.

" Mine too." Jennie kept staring at the phone.

" You girls used to get messages from unknown too?" lisa looked scared.

" Yes." the other two replied.

"Somebody is playing with us." Rosé stared at the girls.

" And we are going along with it." Jennie finally looked up with a blank look.

Let's just say this is....hmmmm

Oh.

The beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to continue here. Xx

Also,Vote and comment. Byee