T W E N T Y EIGHT

The Hall

Rosè and her mother headed inside the restaurant silently.

"Mrs.Park?" A waiter approached them.

"Yes." She smiled.

They followed him to a table at the far corner. Mr.Kim and Taehyung stood up once they saw them.

"Hello Mr.Kim." she smiled and he nooded.

Taehyung bowed to Mrs.Park, "Good evening Mrs.Park."

"Good evening dear."

Rosè bowed as well then they took the seat.

"How have you been doing, Taehyung?" Mrs.Park asked.

Taehyung smiled lightly," Sometimes, the work gets stressful but I'm pretty fine."

"Seems like you've been coping well after what happened to Bobby." she said in a concerned tone.

"Oh don't worry, Mrs.Park.I am totally alright."

"Aww, thank god. I was so worried about you." Mrs.Park gave a big smile.

" I think you should worry about yourself more,Mrs.Park."

"Aren't you the sweetest boy." she said while eyeing to Rosè. Rosè also nodded hurriedly confused. "And i will take care of myself. But i'm kinda worried about my daughter though."

"Why Mrs.Park?" Taehyung asked.

"Well...she always gets into trouble and i can't always be there for her." she looked at Rosè.

"Mom, where is this going?" Rosè looked more confused.

Mrs.Park sighed heavily," Roseanne, you need somebody to take care of you when i'm not there."

"I can take care of myself, mom."

"Roseanne....." Mrs.Park waited for her daughter to get a hint about what she wanted to tell.

"Wait...." Rosè said, "So, the thing you wanted to talk about was..." her mother nodded expectantly.

"Am i....." her mother was excited thinking she finally got the hint.

"I have a serious disease, don't I? And....and i need someone to take care of me since i'm...going to....die?"

Her mother and Mr.Kim sighed with disbelief. Taehyung was still confused and a little scared.

"Roseanne! don't ever talk about dying. Get it." her mom said.

Rosè just gave 'what' expression.

Her mother took a deep breath," OK, Roseanne since you are....so clueless, I'll tell it to you straight."

Rosè and Taehyung looked at her curiously.

" You two are getting engaged." she smiled eyeing both of them. First, they both were speechless.

"Mom....." Rosè was trying to process her words.

"You heard me right. Taehyung is the perfect son-in-law that I can ever have." she smiled widely to them.

Rosè and Taehyung looked at each other equally surprised.

"And you two can make the country's most successful partnership." Mrs.Park and Mr.Kim looked at them proudly.

They didn't say anything but both of their looks screamed 'what are we gonna do???'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lounge cafe

The four best friends were back in the cafe again. They were all having their own little talks about what happened in the past few days.