F O R T Y FIVE

Cont.

"What's the date about?" Lisa asked squinting at the object.

"Must be a special date for that person." Jimin looked up ahead where he had disappeared.

"Actually....along with Jennie," Lisa spoke, " I have suspicions with Jisoo and Hoseok too...."

"WHAT??" he said loudly.

"Yeah,..." Lisa bit her lip, " I saw a hoodie there too."

"You should have told me earlier."

"I was...i was going to tell you." she walked stumbling a little.

"Also, did you just say Hoseok and Jisoo?"

"Yeah.....they are back."

"I thought they were over for good...."

"Right!?" she clicked her finger, " It was kinda sudden...."

"Namjoon too...." Jimin said, " I have suspicions with him."

"Namjoon?? But he's so out of the picture..."

"I know...but he knows some things." Jimin noticed Lisa's confused expression, "You know what...let's get going. It's late."

Both of them separated after getting in their respective cars. Once, Jimin got inside he checked his phone and noticed few calls and a message.

Jennie:

meet me tomorrow or i'll come find you myself

Jimin sighed heavily, shuffling his hair in frustration.

Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Technologies and co.

It was quite early in the morning but Lisa had decided to come by Taehyung's office. After ignoring his calls from the last two days, she was here to talk it out. Taehyung doesn't even know why i ignored him...

Greeting his secretary, she knocked on his door.

"Come in..."

She opened the door and saw him putting his coat away. He had just arrived as well.

"Lisa??" he was surprised.

"Hi Taehyung...." she smiled awkwardly, "I- i was kinda busy so didn't pick your calls..."

"It's ok..." he avoided eye contact sitting at his chair.

"About your mom...i'm trying my best to get some follow ups." she sat down as well.

"You don't need to hurry. Also...." he pulled out a small packet and placed it on the table, "I came across these pictures of my mom."

Lisa carefully picked it up and pulled out the old photos. They were almost worn out but not in a bad condition. She looked through the photos slowly. There were Mr.Kim and his mother with a baby Taehyung in her arms.

"You look a lot like your mom..." she smiled looking at the photos.

"I guess..." he said staring at them, "I thought this would help with something..."

There were some more photos of his mom and him during his baby years. The next photo was his mom in hospital. She was unconscious with oxygen mask and lot of pipes fitted in her mouth. This might be when his mom suffered from the illness.

"This...." Taehyung looked at the photo, " was when she was severe."

He pulled another picture too. This time it was in graveyard. Lots of people were there in black clothing surrounding the wooden coffin. "This...was when she died. Her funeral."