T W E N T Y ONE

Kim Technologies and co.

Taehyung was typing on his computer when somebody knocked on his door.

" Come in."

He looked up and it was his dad.

" Oh hey dad."

" How are you, Taehyung?" he came in and sat on the chair.

" I'm doing fine dad. Just finishing up some work."

" I'm sorry, i couldn't visit you earlier."

" Dad, it's okay you had to go Japan. And if it's about Bobby, I'm moving on pretty well." he looked at his father.

" Well, good to hear son. I know you are a strong boy."

Taehyung just nodded.

" By the way at the party, you and Roseanne were with other kids. They are your friends....right?"

He thought for a while, " ....right."

" Great, then you can arrange a gathering at your penthouse and call all of them. Have some fun, you know."

" Dad...."

" Son, it's been a hectic week for you. I just want you to rest and enjoy even for a day. All these paperworks, i can handle it." his dad smiled.

He just sighed but nodded after, " Okay dad. Thanks for worrying about me."

" Of cours—."

Taehyung's phone started ringing and he answered right away, " What?....okay im coming."

He stood up from the desk and grabbed his coat, " Dad, i need to go."

" Sure." Mr.kim looked at his son rush out of the office. He tilted his head in confusion.

---

The Police Station

" Oh Taehyung-ssi, you've arrived." Chanyeol said looking at him who was panting hardly.

Taehyung sat down at the chair, " What did you find?"

Just then, Rosé, Jungkook and Jimin also arrived.

" Guys!!" Taehyung looked at them as they sat around him. Rosé gave him a small smile.

" Okay, so a guy confessed that he killed Bobby." Chanyeol spoke.

All of them looked at him confused.

" Aaand it's not Mr.Son." he continued.

" Wait, what??" Jimin looked annoyed.

" Yeah, it is true." Chanyeol said, " We even found an evidence. The gun that shot him."

Taehyung scoffed at his words.

" We have already arrested him."

" What is his name?" Taehung asked.

" Bong Chan."

" He was probably bribed by Mr.Son!" Rosé said angrily.

" Miss. Park, even if it were him we don't have any evidence and it will only bring us trouble." Chanyeol said.

" I can't believe this." Jungkook rubbed his nape.

" Officer...." Taehyung sighed deeply, " Can you atleast interrogate him?"

Chanyeol saw the desparation in his eyes. He thought for sometime and finally sighed, " Okay, but only a brief one."

" Thankyou!!" Taehyung said satisfied and so were the others.