T W O📸

THE CLUB

Kim Taehyung's POV

I stop my car infront of the luxurious club's entrance. After climbing out of the car, i hand my keys to the valet driver. I just sigh since i wasnt in the mood to party. These kind of parties just bored me since i have to act fake, yet again. A lot of successful company heirs seemed to be attending so i couldnt lose my chance even i had to act fake.

I was pretty much ready to face other fake people approaching me since i was the main target this time because of my no.1 rank. I just yawned while entering the bluish lit room filled with disco balls and loud ass music that i hated. People were already dancing half drunk.

Many of the people turned to look at me. Some started whispering with their friends, some gave me a smile which i returned. A fake smile. I directly headed to the vip room located in the upper floor.

After entering ,there were my friends. My business partner friends actually. They were seated on the sofas with drinks on their hands and few girls. Some i recognized who were high ranked heirs too.

"Taehyung, what made you come so late?" a tipsy bobby asked from across the room.

Junhoe and Mark came to give me a hug. "I had some files to finish" i replied half-smiling.

I just sat in the corner taking a glass of alcohol from the tray. I sipped it. It was bourbon.

One of the girls approached me. She was light-skined with plump lips." Hi i'm Joy park."she extended her hands with a bright smile. I accepted her hands with a light shake,"Im Kim Taehyung." i smiled, "Sooyoung Retails right?". 

"Yes!" she replied with a brighter smile. 

"nice to meet you. Hope to see you more in the future."i replied. She looked flustered.Sadly pretty girls didnt appeal to me anymore.

I turned my back and the guys were already planning to go to the dance floor.

"Taehyung lets go to dance man."Bobby started pulling me out. "wait im not ready..ugh"i replied but the boys were all outside ready to dance.

Authors POV

Rosé entered the club without even giving a glance to other people. She directly headed to the bar at the right and found her friends busy with their drinks.

"yah rosie late again" lisa spoke loudly drinking the alcohol.

"nice dress though" jennie replied eyeing her with a smirk.

Rosé just rolled her eyes. Yesterday she had been thinking all night about the Taehyung guy. Enjoying right now was definitely not her goal tonight.

"Awww my rosie being forced to come to this party." half-drunk jisoo started pulling her cheeks.

"Owww jisoo that HURTS." rosé said pulling away from jisoo maintaining her distance.

Lisa just laughed loudly which jennie reacted by covering her ears. Rosé pulled out her phone and looked at the picture of kim taehyung that her mom sent her few hours ago.

"This kim taehyung guy aint that bad looking though."she said looking.

Lisa suddenly stopped laughing, " wow Rosé is interested in GUYS??"

"I knew she was straight."jisoo said hugging rosé. She started rolling her eyes again.

"yah rosie. I think i saw the guy earlier." jennie said eyeing the dance floor.

"Rosie-yah, that guy can really trick you", lisa added, "you need to be careful around him."

"I know i know" rosé said scanning the crowd. Suddenly she saw a familiar guy in the bar across theirs. She suddenly smirked getting up."Guys, ill catch with you later."