F O U R 💬

Jungkook helped rosé to get into his car and closed the door.

"Where do you live?" he asked after getting in.

" xxx area." she answered emptily.

Jungkook started the engine and drove away. Their ride was a silent one as Rosé stared out the window. 

"Do you have any guesses about that guy?" he asked.

"No." she replied still looking out the window.

Jungkook sighed heavily. After more silence,Rosé spoke up.

"It has always been this way."

Flashback

Rosé was outside her mom's office. Her secretary stood up from behind the counter
" Hello Miss.Roseanne. Miss. Park has gone to attend a meeting right now. Please come back after an hour." she bowed.

Rosé just sighed, rolling her eyes.

She decided to wait in the lounge room, alone on the same floor. Her phone buzzed, echoing in the empty room . It was a message.

Unknown :
I will make your life into a living hell. You deserve the worst.You are going to regret everything you did.

Rosé gulped out of fear reading the message. She called the unknown number and while the phone rang, she tried to remember every bad things she had done in her life. Someone answered making her heart thump loudly. 

Heavy breathing came from the other line.

" Who are you?" she asked trembling.No answer.

" I said who are you??" she raised her voice shaking badly, " What have i done to you...just what do you want from me??" . 

Buzzzzzzt. The other line was cut.

She stared at her reflection on the black screen, now on the verge of tears.

Click Click

She turned her head ,terror in her eyes. There was no one but she rushed to the door, looking left to right. Her breathing was so loud, it echoed in the hallway. The secretary was also nowhere to be seen.

End flashback

Anger was evident in his eyes as he gripped the wheels tight. Tch. 

Soon after they arrived outside Rosé's apartment.

"Can you go by yourself?"  

"I can." she took out her heels and was about to leave, " Thanks." she said without looking and closed the door. All he could do was stare at her walking figure till she entered her apartment.

The Club

Lisa came back to Jisoo and halted after seeing two guys. 

" Lisa are you done?" Jisoo asked. 

"Yeah...umm are YOu done?" she replied looking at her and the guys.

"Yeah, we should go back." Jisoo stood up holding Lisa's hand. " Um we'll be leaving." she looked at Seokjin.

" Sure. Please be careful." he said standing up. 

Jisoo smiled and left with Lisa.

"Guess we should be going too right, hyung?" Namjoon said smirking. Seokjin just gave him a Will-you-stop look.