T W E N T Y

( Shin Sohyun as Shin Shidong's daughter👆)

XXX Street, Seoul

" My men found their address in 24hours. Thank me." Jimin smirked at Jungkook and Rosé.

The three of them were headed to Shin Shidong's ( the murderer who died) daughters place.

" Thankyou Jimin's men." Rosé said.

Jimin scoffed at her.

" This neighbourhood is pretty shabby." she continued.

" Go on, miss. luxury filled Roseanne." Jungkook said.

Rosé rolled her eyes.
After few steps, They reached the apartment and it was pretty old and shabby. They climbed the stairs and reached a door with '247'.

Rosé took a deep breath, " So, this is the room."

Jimin nodded.

" Guys, i just want you to use proper words okay?" she said and knocked on the door.

Nobody opened it. She knocked again and finally someone opened it. A girl in her teens was standing in front of them.

" Who are you?" she said observing them.

" Hi, are you Shin Shidong's daughter?" Rosé asked.

She stared at them for a while and replied 'yes'.

Jimin stepped forward, " Umm..actually your father.......he. He—."

" He is in the mortuary." Jungkook cut him.

The girl showed confusion and looked at them weirdly. Jungkook scrunched his brows.

" You don't know?" Jimin asked.

" what?" she asked back.

The three of them looked at each other.

Rosé spoke up, " Actually, your father died about three weeks ago and nobody has come to collect his body."

The girl looked like she couldn't believe what she heard. She started crying and crashed on the floor. The three of them rushed to hold her.

" Where is he?!" she asked while crying.

---

SK Hospital Pvt. Ltd

They were standing infront of the man's body in the mortuary. The girl couldn't stop crying with the sight of her father.

" So,they really didn't know." Rosé whispered to the boys.

" Yeah, that's why nobody came to collect his body." Jimin whispered back.

The girl finally slowed down and Rosé reached to her.

" It's okay. We will inform the hospital and you can plan the funeral date." she said holding the girl's shoulder. The girl nodded weakly.