N I N E

Kim Technologies and co.

Taehyung was looking through some of the files when somebody opened the door.

" Oh,hello roseanne-ssi."

Rosé just plopped at one of his sofas. " Hi Mr.kim. I'm sorry for barging in."

" No, its ok... i guess. What brings you here though?"

" My mom said to visit you."

" Oh.I see." he raised his brows.

" Yeah, I'm sorry if i disturbed you."

" No, it's ok. I was getting bored anyways. So, how are you doing?"

" I guess you have a few ideas about my  "on-goings"."

Taehyung smirked with her answer.

" What about yours?" Rosé asked.

" Well things are turning out interesting ."

" Oh, of course." she rolled her eyes, " Anyways, i think you've been informed about the elite party thingy."

" Yepp, i think everyone are aware now."

" Why are there so many parties? i hate it." she pouted.

Taehyung smiled to himself, " You know this is still beginning of the year and more are to come?"

" Thankyou for making me feel more depressed." she showed her fake smile that was gone right after.

" I was just trying to remind you, Roseanne-ssi."

" Okay? and also you can call me just Rosé."

" Okay, Rosé." he smiled at her, " Also, don't you think this year's elite is gonna be a little interesting?"

" Why??" she looked at him curiously.

" Because we two are partners....apparently .Wasn't that what you came here to talk about?"

Rosé gave her infamous fake smile, " Yes actually, that's what i came here to talk about but I'm sorry, even if we are partners it's not gonna make it interesting for me...atleast."

" I love that you are direct, Rosé-ssi." he smirked leaning back on his chair.

" Thankyou and stop flirting with me Taehyung-ssi."

" I wasn't flirting."

" Yes, you were."

" No, I wasn't."

" Yes, you were."

" No, i wasn't."

Rosé took a deep breath, " YES, you WERE."
There was a pause.

Taehyung slowly said again, " No, I wasn't."

" Taehyung-ssi! You know what? suit yourself." she said annoyed then pulled out her phone and started scrolling it.

Taehyung smirked with his victory, enjoying the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manoban Jewellers store

The main store was located at the first floor of Wong complex. Lisa made her way to her store. After she reached the store, there were few customers even it was pretty late.

" Hello, Lisa- ssi. Long time no meet." the manager came up to her.

" Hello, manager-nim. Seems like there are still some customers."

" Yes, i heard they have got a marriage soon."

" Oh, i see. Maybe they are the last customers?"

" Yes, Lisa-ssi. That's it for today."

" Looks like father is pretty busy right now." she was looking at her father who was interacting with the customers.

" Oh yes, today has been pretty hectic."

The customers left and her father finally turned to Lisa.

" Lisa, i'm sorry dear for making you wait."

" It's okay, dad." Lisa hugged her father.

They started looking through the sales of the day on the computer screen. The manager was explaining them about their total sales.

" That's pretty okay for today." her father said looking at the screen.
Lisa was nodding by the side. They had a small meeting. After that her father told the manager to go.

" Lisa, i called you today for other reason besides the meeting too."

" What is it dad?"

" Have you been talking to Bambam lately?"

" No, its been a few months."

" Oh, i see. For the coming elite party, your partner will be Bambam. Okay?"

Lisa tried to hide her disappointment, " But isn't he in Thailand?"

" Yes, but he will come here by tomorrow."

She looked down playing with her nails.

" Why you don't like it?" her dad said.

" Ahh, n-no dad. It's just i haven't talked with him for a while."

" It's okay. You can meet him tomorrow maybe?"

" Okay, i'll see about it."

" Yes, so you can go back home. I still have to finish some work." her dad got up.

" You're not gonna have dinner with us tonight?" she said sadly.

" I'm sorry dear. Not tonight." he hugged her, " Now go."

She nodded and left the store heading to the parking lot.There was no one since it was pretty late.
She was trying to call someone but the call said to leave a message. She kept on dialling the number continuously. Still there was no answer and she gave a frustrated sigh.

Click click

She turned abruptly after hearing the camera clicks. There was no one. She walked faster to her car.

Click click

More clicking sounds but she dared not look back and after a few steps, she finally reached her car. She entered her car with heavy breathing, looking around the parking lot. Suddenly, a message popped on her phone and She quickly picked it up.

Unknown:
Seems like he's still not picking up your phone?~~

A cold sweat ran through her forehead. She started her engine as fast as she could and drove towards exit. Right after that, she saw a hooded figure standing at the middle through her rear-view mirror. She gulped hard and drove her fastest till she reached the road.

.

Your not the only one.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm pretty much done with the next chapter😍
will be posting it by tomorrow. Stay tuned for the next chap.
keep on voting and do leave comments. Baiiii💕

 Baiiii💕