E L E V E N

Euphoria café

Lisa entered the luxurious cafe lingering with the smell of fresh cookies and expensive coffee. Today wasn't very busy. Scanned through the tables, she spotted him and walked there.
Bambam side glanced as Lisa sat down a little aggressively.

" Hello long time no meet?" he said.

Lisa rolled her eyes, " why'd you come back?" was her first question.

" It's not cus i wanted to, it's cus i was Forced? I thought you knew already?"

" You could have said NO."

" I can't deny my father like YOU can't deny your father."

Lisa raised her brows, " I mean if you had denied, we obviously wouldn't have gone through THIS. Like, can't you leave me alone for this year?? We've been partners for god knows how long."

" I hate it too okay? If you had tried, your father would have accepted. Like you would have said I dont wanna go Daddyy~~."

Lisa shot him a glance. She was about to open her mouth when bambam cut her.
" Cus you're daddy's little girl, y'know. You were raised like a spoiled princess." he said while waving his hands.

She threw her hands on the table, " Shutup you, asshole!"

" I was just stating the truth." he shrugged.

" Your truth is irrelevant."

" Well, okay."

Lisa sighed and pulled out her phone.

" Are you still talking with that prick?" he smirked.

She just stayed quiet.

" Oh, so he's still not responding??" he acted shocked.

Now, Lisa's anger had reached to its peak. She stood up and grabbed his collar, " Shut your ugly mouth!!"
Everyone were staring at them. She pushed him to his seat and stomped out the cafe.
---

Lounge café

Lisa was kinda stomping her feet while entering their favourite café. The incident was still going through her head. Just as she was walking through the corridor, she saw Jisoo at the far end. But she was talking with someone who was behind the wall. Jisoo turned her head right at the moment and saw Lisa. She hurriedly said something to the person and came towards her.

" Lisa yah, lets grab something to eat im really hungry." she pulled Lisa's arms.

" Who were you talking to?"

" Ahh noone, just the staff here. I was complaining about the washroom." she pulled them to their favourite seat.

After ordering their food, Jisoo looked at Lisa.

" So, you're meet with Bambam didn't go well." she said by looking at her expressions.

" I just want to pull out his eye sockets even by thinking about it." Lisa said through gritting teeth.

Jisoo laughed leaning on the chair.

" Honestly, that annoying brat will never change. If it weren't for the people in the cafe, i would have pulled out his hair." Lisa said clenching her fist.

" Next time make sure." Jisoo said laughing, " Anyways what did he say??"

Lisa suddenly looked down, " Just some random things."

" Lisa, i know that aint it."

" Okay? he just had the nerves to bring the topic about Him. That triggered me."

" Oh, he did that." Jisoo looked at her, " Thankgod, atleast he hasn't told about him to your dad though. If your dad knows then...." she shut her mouth.

" He wouldn't dare say it to dad since he knows he's gonna be murdered by my own hands if he do so."

" Yeah, right. Ever since I met him he was always that coward. Also, you threatening him always works." Jisoo said.

" He's a stupid pussy." Lisa said rolling her eyes, "Anyways, how's it going in your company? Is your dad pressuring you?"

" Yeah, the pressure is still there like how it has always been."

" I wish your dad wouldn't go too hard."

Jisoo smiled at Lisa.

" I wish it too."

----

Min hospital pvt. Ltd.

Yoongi was staring at his computer, checking the data. He was quite satisfied with the recent results.
His secretary, Sohye entered the room, " Sir, Mr.Son has come to visit."
" Oh, let him in." he said standing up, patting his suit.
The door opened revealing a man around his sixties with a huge built.

" Hello there, yoongi-ssi." Mr.Son said with a smile.

" Hello Mr.Son." yoongi smiled and bowed.

The man sat down at the sofa." So, i heard the results are pretty satisfactory?"

" Yes, Mr.Son. According to my secretary, the patients have been increased to 40% since last month."

" Hmm, I see. That means there's no chance of going down."

" Yes, sir. Its all thanks to Asia pharmaceutical and ofcourse....you, sir." Yoongi smiled at the man.

" Hahah, no problem.Asia pharmaceutical was a good idea." the man said proudly.

" Indeed sir."

The man lit a cigar puffing thick clouds of smoke. " By the way, who's your partner in the elite?"

" Nobody." Yoongi replied.

" Yeah, its okay. There might be some problems in the party. Make sure to stay away from That girl."

" Girl...who?" he looked confused.

" The one that hangs around with you."

" Oh, ofcourse sir. I've already informed her."

" Yes, this bringing partner system is just kid concept. Showing off your relation with other company?? pfft pathetic people." the man said inhaling his cigar.

Yoongi smirked, " You're correct, Mr.Son. It's like being the next target for people to destroy them."

Both of them shared a light laugh, the thick cloud of smoke filling the room.

---

      Are you coming to the elite party?