Chapter 27: Another Magcon Event

We get to the Magcon Event and head backstage. It's 2:30pm and the event starts at 3:00pm. 'We still have 30 minutes,' I whine jokingly. The boys laugh at me. We're all here except for Nicole. 'Wheres Nicole,' I hear Taylor ask? 'She'll probably be late like normal,' Carter says sighing. 'See this is why I'm better than her,' I say. 'Oh shut up,' Shawn says laughing. 'Im proving a point,' I say. Someone wraps they're arms around my waist. I look back and see Cam. 'If your going to kiss tell me so I can look away,' Nash says. 'We are,' Cam says and we do.

Finally Nicole shows up. 'We have 1 minute left,' Carter says, 'where were you?' 'I was at Starbucks,' Nicole says. 'So is Starbucks more important than Magcon now,' I ask sassily? Nicole glares at me. 'Why is that bitch still here,' she asks? I form a fist with my hand and step forward. Cam pulls me back. 'Would you mind not being a complete bitch to my girlfriend,' he says. 'Your girlfriend,' Nicole asks bitchily. 'Yeah his girlfriend,' I say giving Cam a kiss. Our fighting is interrupted by us being called onto stage. Cam and I are the last to be called. We run on hand in hand and the crowd goes crazy.

We answer a whole lot of questions. The last question to be asked is for me. 'This is more of a dare,' the girl says, 'I dare you to kiss Cam.' I do passionately. The crowd awes. 'Should we tell them,' I whisper to Cam? 'Yeah why not,' he says. I tap my microphone. 'I have an announcement,' I say, 'Cam is now officially my boyfriend.' I feel Cam give me a hug. 'Camlet forever,' someone yells. I blush.

After the questions we do the meet and greet. A lot of the fans we meet say 'camlet forever!' They're so cute our fans are.