Chapter 7: In Hawaii

Shawns POV:

We arrive at our hotel and Bart assigns us to our rooms. I'm in a room with Carter and Scarlet. I know that Carter likes Scarlet but so does Nash, Cam, Taylor, Matt and I. I have a feeling that she's falling for all of us but she will have to choose just one.

Scarlets POV:

Great. I'm in a room with the boys I love the most. Carter and Shawn. I don't want to have to pick. I must say I really like all of the boys. I guess I'm what you call a 'slut'.

We walk into our rooms and I start setting up my laptop on my bed. I sit down and go on FB. I make a status, "I'm currently sitting in Hawaii in a hotel room- with Carter Reynolds and Shawn Mendes- Feeling Great :)". I post it and almost instantly it gets 100 likes. I then sign off and go on Instagram. There's a photo of me, sleeping on the plane, that was just posted by @ShawnMendes. 'Hey,' I say throwing a pillow at him. He laughs and throws it back. I dodge it, knocking my laptop onto the floor. I sigh and pick it up. There's a knock at the door. Carter answers it. 'You guys wanna go to the beach,' Taylor asks? 'Yeah,' I say slipping on my sandals. I walk out of the door and head to Nash, Matt and Cams room. They're all sitting on the floor on they're phones. 'Are you guys coming to the beach,' I yell making them jump. I fall to the ground in laughter. Just then Shawn, Taylor, Aaron, Carter and the Jacks walk in.

Taylors POV:

'Why is Scarlet on the floor laughing,' I ask Nash? 'I'm not really sure,' he replies standing up. I walk over and help Scarlet up. 'You can stop laughing now,' I say. She does. 'Are we going yet,' she asks? 'Yep,' all us guys answer.

Cams POV:

I must say I'm kinda jealous that Taylor's trying to get close with Scarlet. I know most of the guys have a major crush on her but still. I'm the one who's gonna get her. I walk over to her and throw her over my shoulder. 'Come on,' I say carrying her out of the room. I feel her playfully kicking my back while she tells me to put her down. I don't. 'Never,' I say and she laughs.

Scarlets POV:

We stay at the beach for a few hours. I watch the guys surf while I sit on a towel and tan. As I watch them I start to like them even more. It adds another skill to they're already perfect selves. I face palm. Why do I have to like all of them?