Chapter 13: The Waterfall

Scarlets POV:

Carter and I are just standing there by the waterfall looking at each other. This moment could not be more perfect. Just then Carter bends down slightly and puts his lips on mine. I feel fireworks go off in my stomach. I kiss him back. Then we part and he wraps his arms around me. 'I love you Scarlet,' he whispers. 'I love you too Carter,' I whisper back.

*Back At Scarlets House*

I unlock the front door. We walk inside to the lounge. 'Are any of your family here,' he asks? 'Nope,' I say smiling, 'it's just us.' 'Wanna watch a movie,' he asks? 'Yes,' I reply. We sit down on the couch and I put in a movie. I click play and cuddle up to Carter. He wraps his arm around my waist. He kisses the top of my head while we watch the movie. After at the end of the movie, I sit up. I turn my body so I'm looking at him and give him a kiss on the lips. He kisses me back and we stay like that for a while. It's nice. Just the two of us.

After 20 minutes I decide that I'm hungry. 'Carter,' I whine, 'I'm hungry.' 'Then go get food,' he says, 'it's your house.' 'I'm too lazy,' I say. 'Go on,' he says pushing me off the couch while laughing. 'Come help me,' I say grabbing his hand, dragging him with me. We choose to make chocolate muffins. He leans over my shoulder and reads the recipe. The flours sitting in front of me so I get some on my hand and slap him in the face. He coughs and splutters. I laugh until he does it to me. Then it's his turn to laugh. I put the muffins in the oven and we tidy up. 'I must say mr Reynolds you look pretty attractive with flour on you nose,' I say. 'I could say the same for you,'he says kissing my cheek.

*30 Minutes Later*

I pull the muffins out of the oven. 'Yum. They smell delicious,' Carter says walking into the kitchen. 'I have an idea,' I say. 'What,' Carter asks? 'Lets go to the Magcon House and share the muffins with everyone,' I say cheerfully. 'Okay,' Carter says. I pack the muffins into a container and we head out to Carters car. 5 minutes later we park in the driveway of Magcon House. I get out of the car and walk to the front door. I knock twice. 'Who is it,' Nash yells out. 'Your peasant,' I say. Carter laughs. Nash opens the door. 'He.... Scarlet,' he shouts hugging me tightly. 'The muffins,' I say passing them to Carter. He grabs them and walks inside. 'Who was at the door,' Cam asks walking down the stairs. He looks at me then runs up and hugs me tightly like Nash did. 'Cant breathe,' I say. He lets me go. 'So like can I come in or,' I ask pushing pass the boys?

We all sit on the couches. 'So anything new,' I ask? 'Not really,' they say. I nod. 'So anything new with you,' Nash asks? I look at Carter. He nods. 'Well I got a boyfriend,' I say. The boys look disappointed. Now I feel mean. 'Does he have a name,' Matt asks? 'Yes. But if I tell you, you can't get mad,' I say. 'Okay,' they answer. 'Its Carter,' I say happily. Cam looks at Carter then walks off upstairs. I look down. 'Congratulations,' Nash says putting his arm round my shoulders. 'Carlet forever,' Matt says. I smile at him.