Chapter 1: Hanging with Shawn

Scarlets POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I hear my alarm go off. I look at the clock and see that it's 11am. Shit. I'd probably be best to get up now. I get up and turn on the water in the shower. As I hop in I look at my reflection in the mirror. There's a bruise forming on my cheek from where my brother Liam punched me yesterday.

After my shower I get dressed into; a pink t-shirt, a pair of denim jeans, a black jersey with my pink vans. I decide to text Shawn.

*Texting* Sc-Scarlet S-Shawn

Sc- Heeey

S- Hey

Sc- Are you busy today??

S- Nope just finishing up at the studio now. Why??

Sc- Cause. Do u want to hang out??

S- Yep sure. Where??

Sc- I'll meet you at Starbucks at 12:00pm. Okay??

S- Your such a white girl. Lol. See you there. :)

*End of Texting*

I go downstairs and see Liam in the kitchen. 'Heeey,' I shout giving him a fright. He turns around and glares at me. 'Heey,' he answers. He walks over to me. 'Whoa,' he remarks, 'have you seen the bruise on your cheek?' 'Yep. I have seen it,' I say laughing. 'Hows your knee,' I ask in between breaths. 'Its alright,' he says rolling up his pant leg. I look and see a massive bruise there. 'WOW,' I exclaim, 'I did that!' He laughs. Oh the brother, sister love we share. 'Im hanging out with Shawn later,' I say. 'Okay. Be home by 9pm please,' he answers.

*40 Minutes Later*

I head out the door and start walking to Starbucks. The cafe is a good 3 blocks away so about a 15 minute walk. I arrive there and see that it's 5 to 12. I sit at a spare booth and order a caramel latte. Shawn arrives a few minutes later and sits with me. A waitress comes over. 'OMG,' she says, 'your Shawn Mendes and Scarlet Adams. Can I have your autographs?' We give her our autographs, and then Shawn orders a chocolate frappe. While we wait for our drinks we talk about random stuff. 'What the heck happened to your face,' Shawn asks? 'Liam and I had another play fight. You should see his knee,' I say laughing. He shakes his head in disbelief. After we finish our drinks we head outside. Once we get outside to his car, Shawn tells me that he has a surprise. We drive for about 30 minutes then Shawn tell me to close my eyes...