Chapter 26: Apologies and Lovers

Scarlets POV:

'Can I do something,'he asks. I nod. 'Sure,' I say. He leans in and places his lips against mine, kissing me. I kiss back passionately. We part. 'You don't know how long I've waited to do that,' he says. I smile then give him another kiss. 'They're probably going to hate me more for this,' I say. 'No they knew I was going to do it,' Cam says. I look at him confused. 'We were talking a few weeks ago and I said that the next time I saw you I would kiss you,' Cam says. I give him another kiss and stand up. 'Where are you going,' he asks? 'To do something. Come with me,' she says grabbing my hand. We walk out of the room and see that the guys are in Taylor and Matts room. We walk in and they look at us. Shawn stands up and walks over. He gives me a massive hug and says, 'I am so sorry. I was your best friend and I turned into your worst enemy.' 'Its okay,' I say, 'as long as we stay friends forever.' 'Best friends,' he corrects. I nod. Then Matt comes over to me. 'I'm sorry,' he says, 'I was a complete jerk and I regret everything.' I step forward and give him a hug. He seems surprised at first but then hugs me back. The rest of the guys apologise too and I do as well. We all become friends again. 'Who wants to play Truth or Dare,' I ask? 'Me,' everyone says.

Matts POV:

We sit in a circle. 'I'm going first,' I say. 'Truth or Dare, Scarlet,' I ask? 'Dare,' she says. '7 minutes in heaven with Cam,' I dare. I know that Cam wants to ask her out so this can be the time. He looks at me and smiles cunningly. They walk out of the room, and into his one.

Cams POV:

We walk into my room and I close the door. Scarlet leans on the door in front of me. I lean on my forearms and put my lips against hers. We make out for 7 minutes then someone knocks on the door. 'Times up,' they yell. We stop kissing and Scarlet smiles goofily. I whisper, 'will you be my girlfriend,' into her ear. She nods and gives me another kiss. We head back into Matts room. I sit down and Scarlet sits next to me resting her head on my shoulder. 'Scarlet it's your turn,' Nash says. She turns to me and says, 'Truth or Dare?' 'Dare,' I say. 'I dare you to kiss everyone in the circle on the cheek except me,'she says. I do. It's so awkward. I finish and look at Scarlet she's laughing silently.