Chapter 12: Back Home

Carters POV:

I haven't seen Scarlet in like forever. I know it's only been 2 months but that's a long time. Shawns gone over to Canada for a bit so it's just me and the guys. 'Cam,' I yell out, 'do you have Scarlets number?' 'Yeah,' he replies, 'do you want it?' 'Yes please,' I yell back.' 'Its 027****392,' he yells back. I enter it into my phone and compose a text.

*Texting* (S- Scarlet & C- Carter)

C- Hey

S- Hey? Who is this?

C- It's me Carter! ;)

S- Oh. Hi

C- Whatcha doing today?

S- Nothing. I'm bored

C- Do you want to hang out?

S- Yeah :)

C- Not to sound stalker ish but where do you live?

S- 33 Moonlight Grove

C- Oh that's just round the corner.

S- Yeah! *Holds finger gun to head. Pulls trigger*

C- I'll see you in 20 minutes!

S- Okay :)

C- Bye!

S- Bye!

*End of Texting*

I walk into the kitchen smiling like an idiot. 'Why are you so happy,' Nash asks? 'Cause I'm gonna be hanging out with Scarlet,' I answer.

Scarlets POV:

I had just finished my breakfast when Carter texted me. We arranged to hang out today. 'Liam,' I call out. 'Yeah,' he replies. 'Im gonna hang out with Carter today,' I say. 'Okay,' he yells back.

*20 Minutes Later*

There's a knock at the door. I answer it and see Carter standing there. 'Come in,' I say stepping aside. Once he's inside I give him a massive bear hug. He hugs me back. 'Its been a long time,' he says laughing. I release him and step back. 'Indeed it has,' I agree. 'I notice that you've grown,' he says. 'I have yes,' I say smiling. 'So what do you want to do today,' he asks? 'Anything,' I say.

Carters POV:

Scarlet looks so cute. She's really happy to see me which is fantastic. I notice that she's grown a bit. We head out the house and walk to my car. We hop in. We drive for about 20 minutes then she asks, 'where are we going?' 'Its a surprise,' I say. She sighs. 'Why I is everything I do with you guys a surprise,' she asks? 'Cause we're good at doing surprises,' I say. She laughs a little. I laugh too. After another 10 minutes I stop the car on the side of the road and hop out. Scarlet also hops out. I grab her hand and lead her over to the waterfall near us. 'Its beautiful,' she says. 'Just like you,'I say. She blushes then looks up at me. I look down at her...