Chapter 18: A Day With Liam

Scarlets POV:

I wake up and see Cam asleep on the floor of my room. It's 7:30am and I decide to get up. I carefully step over him and head into my bathroom. I shower and get into; a black and pink striped above-the-knee dress, a black cardi with my black converse. I put my hair into a messy bun and leace my face makeup free. I walk out of the bathroom and quietly sneak out of my room. I head downstairs and pour some cereal into a bowl. I finish eating, wash my dishes, write a note and head out the door. I look at the time. It's 9:00am. I hop in my car and take a 30 minute drive to the hospital. I park in the car park and go inside. 'Is Liam Adams still in the same room,' I ask the receptionist. 'Nope. He was moved into room 236,' she says leading me to his room. I walk in and see the doctor doing some tests. Liam looks at me. 'Scarlet,' he says brightly. 'Hey bro,' I say equally as happy. 'I can leave today,' he says. 'That's great,' I say giving him a hug. 'You can leave as soon as you like Mr Adams,' the doctor says. Liam jumps up (carefully as he has a broken leg). 'Im leaving now,' Liam declares. We head out of the room and go to my car.

Once we're in my car Liam asks, 'can we head back to the house so I can change?' 'Yep,' I say. We drive to our house and go inside. Liam uses his crutches and walks upstairs. I head to the kitchen and put on the jug. I pull out 2 cups, put milo in one and a tea bag in the other. I pour the hot water into the cups and add milk. 5 minutes later Liam walks in. I pass him the cup of tea and sip my milo. 'Thanks,' he says. He sits down at the bench. 'So what are we gonna do today,' he asks. 'I don't know,' I say, 'you have a broken leg.' I shake my head and laugh quietly. 'We should go see a movie,' he says finally. 'Okay,' I say. I run up to my room, grab some money and run back downstairs.

We go back out to my car. I drive to the cinema and we pay for the tickets.

Cams POV:

I wake up and see that Scarlets bed has been made. I get up and head downstairs. The rest of the guys are asleep. I go into the kitchen and see a note on the bench.

*Note Reads*

Gone to the hospital. Liam was let out today so we're gonna hang out. Don't worry about me I'll be fine. Have a good day see you tomorrow. Love Scarlet xx

I read it and go back upstairs. I take a shower and get dressed. When I go back downstairs, Nash, Matt and Shawn are sitting in the lounge on their phones. 'Wheres Scarlet,' Matt asks? 'Shes hanging out with Liam today. She'll see us tomorrow,' I say. 'Oh. Okay,' Nash says. They all go back to their phones. I sit down on the floor and pull out my phone. I point it at the boys. I start vining. 'This is what we do,' I say. I stop the vine and post it. It gets 10,000 revines almost straight away.

Scarlets POV:

After the movie Liam and I head to Starbucks. I order us a chocolate frappe each. I pay and go sit down in one of the booths with Liam. I check my vine and see that Cam posted one. It's Shawn, Matt and Nash on their phones. I comment, 'that's my boys.' I then upload one of my own. I turn my phone so that Liam's in the shot and say, 'hanging at Starbucks with this idiot.' I upload it and it gets 2,000 revines instantly.

Liam and I finish our drinks and leave. We head back to the house to chill. Once inside I head up to my room and set up my camera and microphone. I turn them both on, put on some backing music and record a cover to 'Somebody To You, by the Vamps'. After I finish recording I check my phone. There's 1 text message. It's in a group chat with Cam, Nash, Matt, Shawn, Carter and I.

*Group Chat*

Cam- I'm bored

Shawn- Me too

Cam- I wish Scarlet was here

Nash- Same

Me- I know I'm fabulous

Carter- Yes you are

Matt- Can u help us not be bored?

Shawn- Please

Me- I'm hanging with my brother

Nash- No your in your room

Me- How do you know?

Matt- Magic

*End Of Group Chat*

I get up from my bed and run downstairs. As I expected the guys are with my brother. 'Why are you here,' I ask? 'We were bored,' Cam answers. 'So,' I say, 'I'm not your personal entertainer.' They laugh then Nash says 'sing us something.' 'If you wanted singing why didn't you ask Shawn,' I ask? 'Sing,' Liam says. 'No,' I say. 'Please,' Shawn begs. 'Fine,' I say, 'but your singing with me.' I run back upstairs and grab my guitar. I come back downstairs and pass it to him. 'What song,' he asks?

Shawns POV:

'Surprise me,' she says. I start stunning the chords to "Come On Home by Titanium. It takes her I while to work out what song I'm playing and even longer to remember the lyrics. Once she remembers she starts singing. I love her voice. The ways she sings is unique. I love the way when things go to high she lowers the key to match her voice. I love the way she closes her eyes and sways when she sings. I love her. I know she likes someone else but I love her. <3