Chapter 2: Meeting Magcon Boys

Shawns POV:

I tell Scarlet to close her eyes as we pull up outside the Magcon house. 'Can I open them,' she asks. 'Nope,' I reply, 'I'll lead you to the door.' I get out, walk round to Scarlets side, and help her up to the door. I knock twice on the door then we walk in. The guys are sitting in the lounge on the couches. They all look over and stand up. 'Can I open my eyes yet,' I hear Scarlet whine. Cam and Nash silently laugh. 'I guess so,' I say. She opens her eyes. The first thing she says is...

Scarlets POV:

I open my eyes and say, 'so... What's the surprise?' Shawn looks at me with a look of utter disappointment. I laugh. 'Im kidding. Don't look at me like that.' He stops looking sad and smiles. I turn around and look at the Magcon boys. Well... They're definitely taller than I expected. Shawn clears his throat. 'Guys this is Scarlet,' he says, 'Scarlet meet, Na...' I interrupt. 'I know who they are. Your my best friend I do watch your videos.' I give Shawn a look of stupidity. The boys all laugh. We head into the lounge and sit down. I sit between Shawn and Cam.

'So... Scarlet,' Matt says, 'how long have you known Shawn for?' 'A long time,' I say laughing. 'Just over 9 years,' Shawn corrects. I frown. 'What,' Shawn asks? 'I was just thinking about something,' I say. 'What,' Nash asks? 'I just realised I have a recording session at 2:30 and its 2:00pm,' I say. 'A recording session,' Carter asks confused? 'Yeah a recording session. Like the ones Shawn does,' I say as if its the most obvious thing in the world. 'Oh,' all the boys say. I lean over and whisper to Shawn, 'can you drop me off please?' 'Sure,' he answers.

*20 Minutes Later (at the studio)*

Shawns POV:

I sit in the booth with David (Scarlets Manager) and listen to Scarlet sing. After about 2 minutes I realise she's doing a cover of my song "Life Of The Party."

From Besties to Enemiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें